Replies: 19
Last post by: CoolBlue87GT on 10-28-2001 09:55 AM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2001 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Inspired by this thread, I combined an old wallpaper I once made with the image on aforementioned thread and came up with this PFF wallpaper:

I've made both a 1024x768 and a 800x600 version (you'll need WinZip to unzip the files):

PFF Wallpaper, 1024x768

PFF Wallpaper, 800x600

[This message has been edited by Cliff Pennock (edited 10-10-2001).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2001 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Awesome. Now on my machine. Thanks Cliff...and Skitime.

Have a good one!

skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2001 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeDirect Link to This Post
Cool thanks. It is on my screen already.

------------------

• Red 88 GT T-TOP
  • Red 86 GT
Loki

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2001 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
Oh thats just sweet

BTW Cliff, is there a way to make it where I could STAY logged in on PFF on this machine? So I dont have to keep on with the ID and PW everytime I come to this page? (I know it stores it while im on here)

------------------

ICQ# 16477998

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2001 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Loki:
BTW Cliff, is there a way to make it where I could STAY logged in on PFF on this machine? So I dont have to keep on with the ID and PW everytime I come to this page?

It should do that already. It might be that your cookies are a bit messed up. Click here to clear this forum's cookies. Restart your browser (the first time it will have forgotten which threads you have read and which you haven't), reply to a message, restart your browser again and hopefully it will have remembered your username and password.

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2001 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Awesome! Thanks Cliff!!!

FieroMaster88

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2001 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiDirect Link to This Post
Lets give this a try

Nope not working. Maybe just this site. As others I goto work ok..Hmmmm
------------------

ICQ# 16477998

[This message has been edited by Loki (edited 10-10-2001).]

TooManyFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2001 11:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TooManyFierosSend a Private Message to TooManyFierosDirect Link to This Post
Cliff. I saw this car. It's been in my garage. The paint is falling off, the tires are flat and the driver is nuts! I don't think it even runs. OK OK I'm kidding. This is one of the nicest cars I have ever come across and the guy that owns it is one of the best craftsmen I know. Real quality modifications and workmanship. I'm glad he and his car are getting some special recognition. Way to go skitime. (PS - Do we still have pressure?)

TooManyFieros

Denny

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2001 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DennySend a Private Message to DennyDirect Link to This Post
Congrats to Ski, and thanks to Cliff!

We're (MAFOA) happy to claim Ski as "one of our own," and glad to see he's getting some recognition.

And he is starting to give me some serious competition at POCI shows!

[This message has been edited by Denny (edited 10-11-2001).]

grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2001 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post
Yep I have seen that car too! It's on my top 10 list of the BEST fiero's ever. Not too many mods, and the ones he HAS done are SCHWEEET!!!! Thanks for the wallpaper now I am torn between my Fiero Women wallpaper and this one!
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post10-11-2001 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Hey Ski that looks an awfull lot like your car. Hummmmmmmm
PFF
System Bot
88CoupeV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2001 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88CoupeV6Click Here to visit 88CoupeV6's HomePageSend a Private Message to 88CoupeV6Direct Link to This Post
Great, I love it. Couldn't of picked a better car than skitimes. Looks awesome

------------------
Josh

:D
My pics

GT GT 87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT GT 87Send a Private Message to GT GT 87Direct Link to This Post
I can't get it to work ! what is , and how do I get Winzip ?????????????
85ZainoGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85ZainoGTSend a Private Message to 85ZainoGTDirect Link to This Post
yup a very awesome wall paper, will be on my screen for a while
Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,

Is there any chance you saved the blue and black background, without the car? If we could have that, then we could make our own cool backgrounds too I'd love a 1024x768 copy of your background, minus car and lighting effects.

Bryce
88 GT

Black86SE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2001 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black86SESend a Private Message to Black86SEDirect Link to This Post
Skitime - it seems that a lot of people like your car. It has been the basis of many a wallpaper (including mine). It has to make you feel good.

------------------
1986 V6 SE
Black
17" Wheels
P235/45/ZR17
BF Goodrich g-Force KDWS

Mattyman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2001 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MattymanSend a Private Message to MattymanDirect Link to This Post
I have Skitime's pic of his sweet Fiero by the wood barn already on my desktop. It gives me an erection everytime I see it. That is one of the nicest Fieros that i know of. Wish i had the money and knowledge to do stuff like that.
SLYGUY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2001 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SLYGUYSend a Private Message to SLYGUYDirect Link to This Post
Skitime...
Congrats. The best work and mods I've seen done to one of the world's sexiest cars.
Gotta make you proud.

Sly

Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2001 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post
Cliff...come in Cliff....Cliff, do you read?....
CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2001 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTDirect Link to This Post
Looks great !!
Here's my wallpaper. I've used it so long, when I see my car for real,
I wonder where all the icons went !! 8> ) lol

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 12-29-2001).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock