Started on: 10-07-2001 06:35 PM
Replies: 13
Last post by: Smoooooth GT on 10-09-2001 12:27 AM
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2001 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Archie--I remember that you purchased the targa/convertable off of eBay. Weren't you going to produce copies and sell them? What ever happened to that? Not that I can afford it now, but it would definitely be in my plans for the future.

Here's a pic just in case anyone forgot what it looks like.

------------------

Monkeyman

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Doni Hagan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2001 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
Is ARCHIE the one who bought that? I saw that and was debating with the Mrs. about getting it when the auction closed.

Archie, if you do decide to reproduce it, PLEASE contact me with a price. Right now I've got a "faux" targa look on the car but would jump at a chance to buy a reasonably priced kit!

If I got the targa kit AND you did the engine conversion, could I get a deal out of ya'? : I'm not just blowin' smoke, Archie...It's a serious offer.

Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2001 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
to the top
grinthock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2001 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grinthockClick Here to visit grinthock's HomePageSend a Private Message to grinthockDirect Link to This Post
I remember that too!! Still wondering myself.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2001 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, that would be my Winter project. I can start on my Winter projects as soon as I have time to do my Summer 2001 & Fall 2001 projects. If you know what I mean.

Seriously though, look for something early in the Spring.

Archie

IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2001 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
That's too cool. Archie, if you need a donor car I am more than willing to let you do that conversion to My 88 Formula. I'll bring the car and the cold beer, you provide your great Fiero expertise.

------------------
AIM - SWags2933

84 Fiero SE (being modified)
88 Formula

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2001 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
And If you need another 88 to test on you can use mine.

------------------

James Essar
AOL IM Name: FieroMaster88
Not your ordinary 88 coupe!

pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2001 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlDirect Link to This Post
I have a fastback you could use if you needed =)

------------------
Rice mobiles are like tampons... Every p@#%y has one.

AIM: phool88fiero

MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2001 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Archie- isn't it great to have so many wonderful volunteers. Let me be the first to NOT offer my car

Good Luck on all your projects!

------------------

Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2001 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post
can you guess on the cost/price that your going to sell this kit for, Archie? cuz i'm thinking about it. your the right man for this convertable job cuz your used to cutting up fieros.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2001 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sleeper:
can you guess on the cost/price that your going to sell this kit for, Archie? cuz i'm thinking about it. your the right man for this convertable job cuz your used to cutting up fieros.

I'm not going to do this if I can't sell it for less than $2400.

I don't know if that remark about "cutting up fieros" is a good thing or bad thing.

Archie

PFF
System Bot
Doni Hagan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2001 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Doni HaganSend a Private Message to Doni HaganDirect Link to This Post
MINE!! MINE!!MINE!!MINE!!MINE!!MINE!!MINE!!MINE!!

MOM, I was here first!!!

I can throw a tantrum with the best of em', eh?

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2001 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Archie--Is that $2400 for a kit (DIY) or for a finished project (all done and ready to show)? That would be a little expensive for just a kit. Have you considered just selling a kit for those who are mechanically inclined (not that I would be included in that group)?
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2001 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post
and Archie.... If you need a Smooooth GT to work on I'll also bring the beer... Steve

------------------
NOS Injected 2.8L V/6
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock