Fiero Bra by CanadianGT
Started on: 05-28-2001 08:01 PM
Replies: 21
Last post by: Toddster on 05-30-2001 04:34 PM
CanadianGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CanadianGTSend a Private Message to CanadianGTDirect Link to This Post
I was at the wreckers on the weekend getting an EGR tube off of a V6 fiero( Perfest for only $7.00), and I noticed that the car had a Bra on it, that had "Fiero" Written on it. I was wondering if anyone knows if this was an option availible from the Dealer, or if it was just an aftermarket bra from somewhere like the Fiero store.
Thanks
Kyle
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
V8Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for V8FieroSend a Private Message to V8FieroDirect Link to This Post
Hey, What kind of shape was it in? Was it for the aero nose? If its worth anything, I might be interested.

Thanks.
Scott

------------------
86 SE Gold
84 SE V8 (FS or trade)

FieroHarry

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHarrySend a Private Message to FieroHarryDirect Link to This Post
I got mine from the Fiero Store,
No writing on it at all cept "Wolf"...

------------------
Harry Waggoner
1985 GT 264K+ FOCOSEVA,FOCOA
"Im not driving to fast, Im flying to low!"

CanadianGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CanadianGTSend a Private Message to CanadianGTDirect Link to This Post
HI,
The bottom part that goes under the car has a couple rips in it, but there is no way you can see them at all is it is wrapped under the car. There is one visible rip in it though the zize of a nickle. Im gonna keep it though. Originally I did not even want it, but my dad was paying for everything so he said he would just buy it for me. I am not sure what Style nose it was on, My dad took it off while I was doing the EGR pipe.
PeAcE
Kyle
Fierodave2001
No longer registered
Report this Post05-28-2001 08:48 PM   Send a Private Message to CanadianGTDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, mine has wolf also.

Urchin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UrchinSend a Private Message to UrchinDirect Link to This Post
Here's a pic of my bra, if you can make it out
Speaking of auotwreckers, I got my side scoop there for $5! Talk about a lucky find. They didn't even know what it was

------------------
If you can read this, I'm parked.

firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post
If it says fiero on it I believe their from the dealer. I see them on ebay all the time. I hated the fox bra I bought from the fiero store. It fit horrible!

------------------
Hey Mr. Ricer come over here and tell me how your stickers make you faster.....

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post
All riiiight!!! Whoohoo!!

Finally a thread where everyone's showing pics of their bras!!

Hey, where's all the ladies...? I only see guys in here so far...

Aw, man!!

Fierodave2001
No longer registered
Report this Post05-28-2001 11:52 PM   Send a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by firstfiero:
I hated the fox bra I bought from the fiero store. It fit horrible!

Mine fit fine. Maybe they made different types. The box says Platinum series.
Model # 480-49015

Listed for GT/SE 87-88. Everything lined up just right. The backing was soft flannel,
and including hooks & all left no marks.

Oh, wait, you said Fox, this is a Wolf. Never mind.

[This message has been edited by Fierodave2001 (edited 05-28-2001).]

FieroHarry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2001 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHarrySend a Private Message to FieroHarryDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by firstfiero:
If it says fiero on it I believe their from the dealer. I see them on ebay all the time. I hated the fox bra I bought from the fiero store. It fit horrible!

Is that the one in your sig block? With the headlite's covered up?
Dont you have to tie those up for night driving or some crazy p00p?

------------------
Harry Waggoner
1985 GT 264K+ FOCOSEVA,FOCOA
"Im not driving to fast, Im flying to low!"

Jay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2001 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JayClick Here to visit Jay's HomePageSend a Private Message to JayDirect Link to This Post
Hey, which auto wreckers was it? I need some stuff off of it!

------------------
Jay
1986 Northstar GT
www.members.home.net/jaygrande

PFF
System Bot
firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2001 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroDirect Link to This Post
oops,I ment to say wolf bra. It only takes about 30 seconds to roll them up but trust me the fit, finish and material of the calgon bra it 10 times better then the wolf.

------------------
Hey Mr. Ricer come over here and tell me how your stickers make you faster.....

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2001 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
When I bought up my car 2 years ago from my brother's mother-in-law, she asked if I wanted that black thing that goes on the front.

------------------

Fiero2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2001 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2Click Here to visit Fiero2's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2Direct Link to This Post
Mine is for sale for $40. if anyone is interested.
It has the Pegasus and the word Fiero "imprinted" into the bra. Looks awesome!
Includes the fender tabs also.
My sig pic shows it on my 84.

Marian

------------------

CanadianGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2001 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CanadianGTSend a Private Message to CanadianGTDirect Link to This Post
Hey jay,
sorry, but I posted ewhere the wreckers was in another post by accident under "fieros exported to Canada".
Anyhow, the wreckers is B and D auto off of bronte road. Right off the QEW in Oakville.
PeAcE
Kyle
Dave Gunsul

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2001 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulDirect Link to This Post
Hey Fiero2, it's a little hard to tell what kind of car you have, I think you should try to put something on the car that tells people that it's a Fiero.

------------------
Dave Gunsul
N.I.F.E. member
86 GT modified
85 SE daily driver

AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Personally I felt like a real boob when I fited a bra to my Fiero. It was a bad fit and just offered no support at all to my Fiero so I gave it to my wife Tits personal choice of course but don't they say if you got it, flaunt it

------------------

My Fiero
When I was young I spent 80% of my money on Women, Gambling and Alcohol. I guess I wasted the rest.

Fiero2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2Click Here to visit Fiero2's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2Direct Link to This Post
"Hey Fiero2, it's a little hard to tell what kind of car you have, I think you should try to put something on the car that tells people that it's a Fiero."

It also says Pontiac on the windshield, and of course it is molded into the rear bumper. With ALL of this on the car, I still have people ask what kind of car it is.

Marian

------------------

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

It also says Pontiac on the windshield, and of course it is molded into the rear bumper. With ALL of this on the car, I still have people ask what kind of car it is.

I think that's grounds to get hit with the Stupid Stick.

(Get a Nerf baseball bat in a color that matches your car, scrawl "Stupid Stick" on it with black marker, and keep it handy. If you wear out the Nerf one (due to the vast amount of stupidity in your area), replace with wood or aluminum.)

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
My 88 Formula bra says Fiero in front like the one from wkayl. I bought it about 10-11 years ago from JC-Whitney.
85blackgt

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-30-2001 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85blackgtClick Here to visit 85blackgt's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85blackgtDirect Link to This Post
hey im from brampton mighty close to toronto!
ive got 3 cars! 2 for parts both have no motors one gt and one se! if you need to wanna swap parts let me know i really need the gt origonal spoiler! and a silver interior
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2001 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
Canadian GT, there WAS a front bra option issued by the factory through the dealer network.

Factory Bras are exceedingly rare. I found one in a wrecking yard years ago. Since then I've found many aftermarket variety but never another factory bra.

It is distinguised by two things: It came in a blue vinyl storage bag and it had clear plastic blinker lens covers.

It was a cumbersome design with metal clasps and velcro. I keep mine for nastolga sake. I would never use it on a car.

The best Bra on the market is clearly the Colgan Custom bra. They are located in Fountain Valley, California and can UPS one to you in no time. The quality is superior with tough stitching, easy installation, and a snug fit.

They don't screen the 'Fiero' logo or name on them anymore but older bras came with it.

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 05-30-2001).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock