Started on: 08-25-2000 11:30 AM
Replies: 68
Last post by: Turbo1dr on 03-28-2001 12:14 AM
RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTDirect Link to This Post
I think Dad and Orief started this color thing. So why not RED!! Just had to show Dad that red paint can look like its wet (just like black)

Just curious: Have any of you guys ever seen the bright red with gold wheel package and the GRAY interior (not carmel/saddle interior) I know of one other person that has that combination. He is the webmaster for one of the Iowa Fiero clubs. But other than him, I have not seen any.

Cliff, you have a red car, better post it!!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
I didn't start it I just added my car to the thread. But I will say that your red car looks great!
RossT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Oreif, I must say that yours looks so wet that one can swim in it!! Also I notice that you keep strange hours. I work nights and routinely see you post on the forum around 2-3 AM central. I again see you posting throughout the day!!

[This message has been edited by RossT (edited 08-25-2000).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
RossT, I need better pics of my Fiero first. Although I suspect mine will be totally over-shadowed by yours! That's one beautiful GT you have there!
baldlobo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for baldloboSend a Private Message to baldloboDirect Link to This Post
I have a Red 1984 SC Fiero, but I don't have any pics, because it's sitting at a friends place

DXR_DAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DXR_DADSend a Private Message to DXR_DADDirect Link to This Post
I like it!!! I like it!!!

Oreif you trouble maker
This could get good

DXR_DAD

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
I work nights so I'm usually on when I get home then since I have 2 sons at ages 2 and 5 I'm up early the next day. Also I'm a fieroholic so I'm on here alot!
bHooper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperDirect Link to This Post
Ross... that IS one beautifull car!!!

I hope mine looks that good when I get through with it! What color red is that? Is that the factory Red for the 88?

I hace a red '86.5 GT with silver ground efects. I don't have any recent, decent pics... I might have one from 10 years ago or so that I could find.

------------------
hoop
Red '86 GT

wahoo4u

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wahoo4uSend a Private Message to wahoo4uDirect Link to This Post
I have a red 86 SE. I have a few pics on the computer, but nothing great will try to get good ones on so that i can post them. I have gold accents on my rims but i also have indy interior. All around custom car with more planned. engine drivetrain swap hopefully. expect pics soon.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroDirect Link to This Post
Man....I'm going to have to post all of my Fieros (past & present).....I've owned one of each color except blue!

Ross,

While it is unusual for a gray interiored GT to get gold wheels, it isn't too uncommon. I have seen several equipped like that. I have also seen tan interiored GT's with black wheels......for the most part the wheels were supposed to match the interior. That is, the tan interiored cars were supposed to get gold wheels and vice versa. Some people special ordered theirs with black or gold, which is why cars like yours have "mis-matched" wheels.

If that GT had tan leather interior I would have bought it!!

Take good care or her.

Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
Come on everyone! We need more pictures here. I cannot believe out of 9 posts no one has put up a pic of their car yet. Lets see those Red Fiero's

Here's a pic of my 88 Formula! ABehind it in the background is also my dads 87 maroon coupe.

[This message has been edited by Fformula88 (edited 08-25-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Fformula88 (edited 08-25-2000).]

PFF
System Bot
Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
I'll give ya a 2 for 1.. although only 1 is red..

I don't really have any better pics of my 84.. I'll try to get some eventually.

------------------
Mike -
Black 86.5 GT 5 Spd, 149,000 miles and counting!
Red 84 Sport Coupe - winter donut maker

Motorhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MotorheadSend a Private Message to MotorheadDirect Link to This Post
Only ONE color for Ferraris and Fieros. RED!!! Maybe sometimes YELLOW! Black ain't bad! GREEN? NAAHHH! RED!!!
Motorhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MotorheadSend a Private Message to MotorheadDirect Link to This Post

Motorhead

472 posts
Member since Apr 99
Only ONE color for Ferraris and Fieros. RED!!! Maybe sometimes YELLOW! Black ain't bad! GREEN? NAAHHH! RED!!!
Motorhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MotorheadSend a Private Message to MotorheadDirect Link to This Post

Motorhead

472 posts
Member since Apr 99
Motorhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MotorheadSend a Private Message to MotorheadDirect Link to This Post

Motorhead

472 posts
Member since Apr 99
Motorhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MotorheadSend a Private Message to MotorheadDirect Link to This Post

Motorhead

472 posts
Member since Apr 99
AL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALSend a Private Message to ALDirect Link to This Post
my camera isn't that good, but here is mine. hpe it works.

------------------

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
Here's my 88(I hope this works)
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post

hugh

5563 posts
Member since Jun 2000
One more time.
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2000 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Direct Link to This Post
WOW. What a big scoop you have hugh. hehehe. Very nice. Everybody has beautiful Fieros! ARRGGGHHH. NOT SNOW! Sorry Standard, I love the Fieros but the snow is just a reminder of the bad weather to come. LOL. Here are a couple more of my 88 Formula.

and my dads 87 coupe.

------------------

1988 Fiero Formula

PFF
System Bot
wahoo4u

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2000 04:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wahoo4uSend a Private Message to wahoo4uDirect Link to This Post
Since i may not get pics posted, i will give you all a link to a web page that already has pics of my car. www.geocities.com/fierographix/hussey86.html

Have you ever seen anything more beautiful?? Not my web site. I got the decal for my hood and the pontiac on the windshield from him. Very nice service and great products. Check out the rest of the site while you are there.

Standard

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2000 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for StandardClick Here to visit Standard's HomePageSend a Private Message to StandardDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about bringing up that painful topic, FFormula I just think about how fun it is to whip around in parking lots in that little red car there

------------------
Mike -
Black 86.5 GT 5 Spd, 149,000 miles and counting!
Red 84 Sport Coupe - winter donut maker

RedOktober

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2000 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RedOktoberClick Here to visit RedOktober's HomePageSend a Private Message to RedOktoberDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Guys, but I dont know how to post pics, but visit www.redoktober.motorpage.com
to see.

I bought Red a couple of weeks ago from Justin.
Blown Motor

RossT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2000 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTDirect Link to This Post
I will have to admit that I never was a real
big fan of red, until I bought mine. It really catches attention!!

Standard, the other bad thing about snow is that it means "cold" !!

Formula, I really like the red on the formula. The black rocker panel,door sill, area just ads to it. Great.

Hugh, Your car looks like a jet ready for take off!@!!! FAST

wahoo, great graphics. You go fish in that lake?

Al, Living in Califorina, you really don't understand what wahoo,standard, and myself, put up with all winter.. It truely does bit the big one.

AL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2000 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALSend a Private Message to ALDirect Link to This Post
you are correct ross,that's why i live in good old sunny southern california,i wish you all Well in the comming winters anD keep the salT off,AL.
baldlobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2000 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for baldloboSend a Private Message to baldloboDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RossT:
I will have to admit that I never was a real
big fan of red, until I bought mine. It really catches attention!!

Standard, the other bad thing about snow is that it means "cold" !!

Formula, I really like the red on the formula. The black rocker panel,door sill, area just ads to it. Great.

Hugh, Your car looks like a jet ready for take off!@!!! FAST

wahoo, great graphics. You go fish in that lake?

Al, Living in Califorina, you really don't understand what wahoo,standard, and myself, put up with all winter.. It truely does bit the big one.

and you don't understand what Canadian people put up with all winter

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2000 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Well, heres Fiero # 7...86 SE V6, not running very well, she'll get attention after I finish the other two Im working on right now (one of which is red also!
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2000 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
This is a pic of my Formula.
Needs paint baaaadddd.
Maybe one of these days...
(Don't have any pics of the coupe.)

------------------
Raydar
88 Formula T-Top
88 Coupe (ISO big V-6)

When I die, I want to go peacefully, in my sleep, like Grandpa.
Not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2000 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictDirect Link to This Post
Here are the pics of my car before I bought it.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=990774&a=7280777&p=24718605
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=990774&a=7280777&p=24718605 http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=990774&a=7280777&p=24718607 http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=990774&a=7280777&p=24718607

The paint looks worse in real life.

It might get painted Carmine red one of these days.

[This message has been edited by Pontiaddict (edited 08-28-2000).]

wkayl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2000 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wkaylSend a Private Message to wkaylDirect Link to This Post
Here is my 86 GT. I got it in June of 99 from my little brother's mother-in-law. It had 75,000 mils on it then and had not been driven for 4 years. It now has 91,000 miles (if you don't drive it, why have it). This picture was taken in Sisseton SD (1,500 mile round trip) this past June where I took 1st place in the "Special Interest 2 Door 1976 to Present" class. That is my wife's father standing at the rt rear of the car.

[This message has been edited by wkayl (edited 08-27-2000).]

[This message has been edited by wkayl (edited 08-27-2000).]

PFF
System Bot
TheFiero64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2000 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheFiero64Click Here to visit TheFiero64's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheFiero64Direct Link to This Post
I am trying to get up to date on the forum. I haven't been on in a day because of the kickhill meet. Here is my car

------------------

StuGood

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2000 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StuGoodSend a Private Message to StuGoodDirect Link to This Post
Mark me down for two red Fieros - a 1986 SE (V6+auto), and a 1988 (L4+ 5-speed). Sorry, have no pictures, but thought I'd add mine to the count.

I'm not particularly partial to red - but these two are the most inexpensive Fieros I ever bought. Since I intend to sell the SE, I'm glad it's red - just about everyone I talk to seems to really like red sports cars .

There's nothing wrong with red - it's just not my personal favorite. You guys do, however, have some fantastic looking cars here! Nice work!

RossT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2000 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTDirect Link to This Post
Baldlobo,
you are correct!! I know what you go thru.. You can always tell the cars from North Dakota vs the cars from Mannitoba. The ones from ND only have ONE electrical plug on the front of the car for engine block heater. On the other hand cars from Mannitoba have FOUR electrical plugs on the front of the car. One as an engine block heater, one as an oil heater, and one as a battery heater, and one as an in car heater.
Man do you guys go thru the electricity in the winter,

AL, For the most part ND does not use salt in the winter. You can always tell the cars that have driven thru MN, for they are normally covered in salt. Cars tend not to rust like they do from Mn, Iowa or Wi.

RossT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2000 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTDirect Link to This Post

RossT

3038 posts
Member since May 99
My7fieros, I would like to see a pic of all 7 fieros together!!! Now that would be a sight. It must be like havig a used car lot.
SCCA FIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2000 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCA FIEROSend a Private Message to SCCA FIERODirect Link to This Post
Here is my 88 Coupe. I need to get my newer pictures uploaded... the moldings are on it now.
RossT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2000 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTDirect Link to This Post
Bhooper, yes that is the factory "bright red". Its also the original paint.

wet look is due too www.zainobros.com

Ross

Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2000 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Direct Link to This Post
Hmm. I'll have to find a pic of my red Fiero, though it pales in comparison to the others here
T1H2 0

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2000 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for T1H2 0Send a Private Message to T1H2 0Direct Link to This Post
You guys have some pretty nice Fieros! I have a red one. It's an 85 GT, gray interior, 4-speed, power everything, rear wing, etc. Doesn't look the best, so I won't post. Looks like every other red 85 GT.
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2000 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
One more for the red lot! I like the color but I will have it painted yellow someday.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock