Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  WOW!!!! Everybody look at this one!!!!!!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

WOW!!!! Everybody look at this one!!!!!! by jerpro
Started on: 12-18-2000 10:12 AM
Replies: 18
Last post by: KevinP on 12-20-2000 06:06 PM
jerpro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2000 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jerproClick Here to visit jerpro's HomePageSend a Private Message to jerproDirect Link to This Post

aren't they cool? Anyone have any idea on the history of this fiero?

------------------
Only try your best, and if you don't succeed... TRY HARDER.

[This message has been edited by jerpro (edited 12-18-2000).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2000 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post
I believe it's on ebay last time I checked. It was up for bid a long time ago too. It was used in a movie that never made the screen.

[This message has been edited by Tigger (edited 12-18-2000).]

Tigger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2000 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TiggerSend a Private Message to TiggerDirect Link to This Post

Tigger

4368 posts
Member since Sep 2000
fierodave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2000 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodaveClick Here to visit fierodave's HomePageDirect Link to This Post
That's one of the Fiero's I got in Ca. it was never listed on ebay before.....hell where I got it from no one has seen the car in 10 years lol!

the thing needs work but has some super nice details on it! I can't believe the amount of time and money that must have been spent on this car! look at that hood and front facia! and it's only at $112.00 lol what a deal
FD

------------------

fierodave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2000 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodaveClick Here to visit fierodave's HomePageDirect Link to This Post

fierodave

1877 posts
Member since Sep 99
That's one of the Fiero's I got in Ca. it was never listed on ebay before.....hell where I got it from no one has seen the car in 10 years lol!

the thing needs work but has some super nice details on it! I can't believe the amount of time and money that must have been spent on this car! look at that hood and front facia! and it's only at $112.00 lol what a deal
FD

------------------

FieroJoe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2000 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJoeSend a Private Message to FieroJoeDirect Link to This Post
The front end looks pretty cool, but I've never really like louverd rear windows, those make it look like the glass goes all the way back with the sail panels.

just my opinion. Lots of room for making it a really unique car though!

------------------
FieroJoe
c311t@yahoo.com

KevinP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2000 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KevinPSend a Private Message to KevinPDirect Link to This Post
My god, where has that car been all my life! That is one of the sweetest and most original fieros I've seen. Too bad it's across the country, or I'd be all over it. Does anyone have any idea how I can get my hands on a wing like that one?

Kevin
'84 SE bumping 800 watts

Stoic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2000 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StoicSend a Private Message to StoicDirect Link to This Post
Not within my tastes, kinda reminds me of mad max. No offence to anyone, opinions vary right?

------------------
If you can read this, I'm parked.

KnightRyder31

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2000 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KnightRyder31Send a Private Message to KnightRyder31Direct Link to This Post
does it run?
would you sell?

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2000 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosDirect Link to This Post
Im gonna have to agree w/ Stoic...that thing is hiddious...Im wanting so bad to get a chainsaw and chop that rediculas looking spoiler off. It really looks dated.......but, I would pay $112.00 for it..but not much more!
Cheever2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2000 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever2Send a Private Message to Cheever2Direct Link to This Post
Guess you either like it or you don't. I don't.
PFF
System Bot
FieroLisa

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2000 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroLisaSend a Private Message to FieroLisaDirect Link to This Post
Yuck- I don't care for it. And ya know it wouldnt be so bad if it didn't have those louvres on it- I hate any car with them, even Camaros, it just screams the 80's. I give credit to whoever did though, they sure had a 'vision'

------------------
Lisa
86 gold 4 speed GT
86 gold 5 speed SC (For Sale)
Columbus, OH/Greensboro NC
*Lots of New Pics!* http://www.geocities.com/fierolisa/

Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2000 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post
haha, I have first debs on driving it off a cliff.
Jake

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2000 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JakeSend a Private Message to JakeDirect Link to This Post
choptop idea = cool
louvers = not cool
front end = cool
wing = not cool
hood = It's alright

I don't know, it's certainly original. I'd drive it

William

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2000 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WilliamSend a Private Message to WilliamDirect Link to This Post
But doesn't the the Fiero itself scream the 80's? Heck, thats why I got mine. After having the displeasure of watching some current videos on MTV one night, I decided to buy a Fiero and some classic 80's cd's. I'm headed back!!!!! HEHE

PS... I think the louvers of the deloren look great but I'm undecided about them on the Fiero.

Originally posted by FieroLisa:
Yuck- I don't care for it. And ya know it wouldnt be so bad if it didn't have those louvres on it- I hate any car with them, even Camaros, it just screams the 80's. I give credit to whoever did though, they sure had a 'vision'

sqoach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2000 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sqoachSend a Private Message to sqoachDirect Link to This Post
umm.....uh.....

------------------
sQoaCh
sqoach@yahoo.com

jerpro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2000 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jerproClick Here to visit jerpro's HomePageSend a Private Message to jerproDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have any idea on how I could ship that car to michigan?
I really want it, but I am not really sure on how to get it up here.
Any ideas are welcome.

stsmithgt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2000 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stsmithgtClick Here to visit stsmithgt's HomePageSend a Private Message to stsmithgtDirect Link to This Post
I agree. That's a wa wa waaaay back machine. I had louvers on a car in the 80's. Coming out of high school, I would of liked something back then.
KevinP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2000 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KevinPSend a Private Message to KevinPDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have an idea how hard it would be to fabricate that front?

Kevin
'84 SE bumping 800 watts

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock