Started on: 12-11-1999 08:28 PM
Replies: 20
Last post by: Phil on 12-14-1999 10:45 PM
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-1999 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
I saw 7 Fieros today while x-mas shopping for my wife! That's a record for me! (not that I'm some kind of sicko that COUNTS FIEROS!) The last one I saw had a rear light mod. He apparently removed the tail light covers and painted them black from the inside, cut out four circles on each side, then fit in four circle lights a little smaller than ones you would see on a Camero. It didn't look too bad! Not bad at all! Figures the day I see this many Fieros, and the owner wasn't around, I didn't have any forum cards with me. Normally it would take me at least 2 months to see 7 different Fieros!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-1999 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
What's wrong with being a sicko that counts Fieros? I do it all the time. I even ran off the road (just onto the shoulder) the other day trying to get a better look at one.
william_thorniii

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-1999 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for william_thorniiiSend a Private Message to william_thorniiiDirect Link to This Post
Monkeyman,

OK, I think it is becoming unhealthy. You can fight this addiction... make sure you read my reply to your post re: cliff's first message.

William T. Thorn, III

Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-1999 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
OK, I confess! It's now a family thing now that my wife and sons appreciate the beauty of Fiero's! Sometimes they will spot one well before I do!
AL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-1999 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALSend a Private Message to ALDirect Link to This Post
you are not alone!!!!!!
DXR_DAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-1999 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DXR_DADSend a Private Message to DXR_DADDirect Link to This Post
Gokart if we keep talking about this rear tail light thing Tom will make up something Iam sure......Hint?....Hint?....
jlhuber

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-1999 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jlhuberSend a Private Message to jlhuberDirect Link to This Post
so let me get this straight. if i interpreted your question right, the taillights look like these except they have a total of 8 lights (4 on each side) instead of the pictured 4 total (2 on each side) the site is ==> http://www.cybercars.com/mnfr/fierohq/gtlights.htm i think i got that site correctly
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-1999 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
No, to begin with it wasn't a GT, it was a coupe, and it had two sets of four smaller lights on each side. Light number 4 and 5, counting across were different and they were much smaller. You could tell it wasn't a kit and that the owner did a "home project" on them. Like I said though, it did look pretty good! Yes DXR DAD! HELLO.........TOM!
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-1999 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-1999 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

I must be weird. I much prefer the look of the original factory tail lights.
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-1999 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Bingo! Except it was a home job! Didn't look THAT good, like Pisa's kit. For some reason he made the 2 different lights on each side on the inside, numbers 4 and 5 counting across!
PFF
System Bot
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-1999 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Have to go with Patrick on this. Especially the fastback GT. I think it is one of the neatest, most unique taillight treatments ever designed. Why try to make it look like a Vette or anything else? If you want vette taillights....buy a vette! Just venting. We all want something "a little different" now and then don't we? But the Fiero has such nice lines and general design that you have to be careful what you change to keep it tasteful. The round lights do look pretty good, but personally, I like the GT lights!
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-1999 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
So do I, but I like seeing someone that loves to do something innovative on their Fiero. Shows that it isn't "just another car" to them. The only lights I like better are the ones on the new Sunfires. Only because the PONTIAC is a little smaller and brighter.
Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-1999 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
I have the Pisa notchback lights on my car (sequential yet) and I like the a lot. They are Harley Davidson turn signal lenses
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-1999 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
How about this?--
mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-1999 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
I like it!
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-1999 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartDirect Link to This Post
Nah! Looks like a Neon!
jhogans

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-1999 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jhogansSend a Private Message to jhogansDirect Link to This Post
NEON? LOL. I like it.
DXR_DAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-1999 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DXR_DADSend a Private Message to DXR_DADDirect Link to This Post
I like it, but why is all the good stuff for the GT.....what about the notchback Even the Pias kit looks better for the GT's. We notchback'ers would like a little sporty after market stuff too.

SE's lets here from ya!!

Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-1999 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageDirect Link to This Post
Phil: do you have any pictures of your taillights you would want to share?
Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-1999 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
I have a few pics in my nondigital camera just have to get them developed, but I'm kind of waiting before I post any pics. My car is undergoing a new paint job and some body mods as I type, should be done in a couple of weeks. I forget who but sombody else on the forum has a pic posted of their Pisa notchback lights
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock