Performance for the 2.5 L4 engine by 88 Fiero
Started on: 11-13-1999 11:46 AM
Replies: 3
Last post by: 88 Fiero on 11-13-1999 04:40 PM
88 Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-1999 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 FieroSend a Private Message to 88 FieroDirect Link to This Post
I found this website...http://www.amotion.com/p4.html....
This shows you performance parts on your 2.5 liter Iron Duke... They have a Street/Strip Performance Kit that will give the 2.5 a 181HP...Check it out guys and let me know...and who says that a 4 cylinder can't be a Sleeper Car!!!!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
GT Bastard

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-1999 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT BastardClick Here to visit GT Bastard's HomePageSend a Private Message to GT BastardDirect Link to This Post
Right on man.... I looked at that site before, but the stuff was pretty pricey for what it does. I ended up giving up on my 2M4 and going V6 Fiero. Good luck though. The problem is still that the block itself is pretty weak. Too bad there's not a heavier duty replacment.
four50four

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-1999 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for four50fourClick Here to visit four50four's HomePageSend a Private Message to four50fourDirect Link to This Post
ever hear of a pontiac super duty???
88 Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-1999 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 FieroSend a Private Message to 88 FieroDirect Link to This Post
Yep!!! but I don't think you can get the parts for it... I have the book that contains the parts for the SD4 as well as the SD6...John Callies is the head of this SD4 project...I don't even know if he sells the Crank for the SD4....

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock