3.1 Liter Turbo Conversion Kits by 88 Fiero
Started on: 10-10-1999 03:55 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: BOILERMAKER on 10-21-1999 01:45 PM
88 Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-1999 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 FieroSend a Private Message to 88 FieroDirect Link to This Post
I will post here the 3.1 Liter Turbo Conversion Kits... I tried it earlier..but I need to shrink the Picture....Sorry about that

[This message has been edited by 88 Fiero (edited 10-10-1999).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
88 Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-1999 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 FieroSend a Private Message to 88 FieroDirect Link to This Post
This is an info sheet that I have collected regarding the 3.1 Liter with a Turbo. The company Miller-Woods did an extensive research and ensuring the full potential of the Fiero accomodating the StageII Turbo and the 3.1 Liter Conversion. As you can see alot of replacement parts takes place to ensure reliability... This conversion with the StageII Turbo can put out 275+HP and 0-60 in 4.3 Seconds. I kid you not about this conversions.. I know a guy back then that have this set-up and does not have a problem taking out a Porsche 944 Turbo or a Vette with a 350 TPI. If a 3.1 Liter can do this...can you imagine what a 3.4 Liter Camaro block can do with a StageII Turbo. As I have said before I already have this Turbo Unit. I am in the process of ordering the StageII Unit and all of this will take place next year. Again...Kevin Leslie of Design One System is also the same guy behind the Miller-Woods Turbo. Miller-Woods is no longer on business. Some problems arise between Kevin and the company. But I'm glad Kevin decided to go on his own....

BOILERMAKER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-1999 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BOILERMAKERSend a Private Message to BOILERMAKERDirect Link to This Post
How do I order one of these kits?
88 Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-1999 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 FieroSend a Private Message to 88 FieroDirect Link to This Post
Boiler...Stroker is coming out with a turbo kit for the Fiero... It's pretty much the same as the Design One/Miller Woods... just follow the 3.1 liter conversions illustrated in here so you could get the full potential of the 3.1 along with the turbo... I've seen this 3.1 turbo really kick ass against V8 cars including a Porsche 944 Turbo...
turbo86se

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-1999 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbo86seSend a Private Message to turbo86seDirect Link to This Post
Boiler, I'm one to vouch for the turbo unit. Although my 86SE is outfitted with a MillerWoods turbo on my 2.8, I've had no problems with the turbo, it's very reliable, and has been in the car for at least 8 years. Early next month I plan taking the car on a trip to Clinton,SC and it'll turn 51,000 miles ( Even with the turbo 2.8, I've had no problems beating a mid-nineties Vette from stoplight to stoplight. He even had a head start on me! Except for the lowered suspension and 5" raised factory wing, it's a sleeper! I'm interested in a 3.4 block from the camaro. I'd like to use the 3.4 setup with my turbo. Any ideas on what's involved? What year camaro is the best, and my car is an automatic. What are the current prices for a block? Any help is greatly appreciated! I have pics of my car and turbo, let me know if you'd like to see them!
BOILERMAKER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-1999 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BOILERMAKERSend a Private Message to BOILERMAKERDirect Link to This Post
Sure, I would love to see pictures.

michael.hornsby@jci.com

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock