Replies: 2
Last post by: theogre on 04-22-99 06:16 PM
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 698
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-1999 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Hi All!

I just wanted y'all to know that this forum has just passed the 100 registered members mark! As you may or may not know, this Forum only started 3 months ago and is now averaging 2-3 new members every day! I'm glad it's taking off and I really should thank the regular posters (you know who you are!) and especially Ogre who has been supplying us with a wealth of information!

Ogre and I have been discussing some additions to the forum, mainly a place where you could find interesting articles about our beloved Fiero - a place that would answer a lot of questions beforehand. I have already received some material from Ogre and as soon as time permits, I will create a place for this.

Anyway, keep on posting!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
EMF

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-1999 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EMFSend a Private Message to EMFDirect Link to This Post
preach on brother cliff.
hehehe
;)
theogre

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 567
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-1999 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
You're welcome Cliff. BTW, hold that item just a bit... I found a couple things to add today. (the color code changes from year to year for one.)

As for the growth....... YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! This is the only forum yet to use a decent software. The only other one close is PFKB. most others use stinking "guest book" setups. Do you know how flaming long it takes to wade thru those. By the time you find the answer you forgot what the question was.

In the computer biz, we have NoWonder which uses ultimate, and ZDnet which uses Dejanews now i think. Both are excelent sources of data. I've gotten so I won't even surf "guest book" systems any more.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock