S10 vs Fiero by Punkndrublic
Started on: 03-27-99 02:56 PM
Replies: 42
Last post by: Cooter on 07-29-99 07:13 AM
Punkndrublic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-1999 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PunkndrublicSend a Private Message to PunkndrublicDirect Link to This Post
Last night me and my friend decided to go down to the beach and kill some time. On the way back we saw this slammed S10 with low profiles pulling a mini smoke show at the red light that was coming up. His friends gave us a look so my friend said race him. He already had 2 sec head start, but i just spent 3 g's on a rebuilt which i got a basically a cost, needless to say I passed his sorry ass, and held 3 rd at 4500, about 140 kph, then upshifted and blew him away while his girlfriend and friend looked on in shame :-). Its amazing how small ppl look in the rear view mirror when your doing 200 kph (the limit is 50). So I slowed down to mmm about 140 and noticed he was "trying" to catch up. Well a hill was coming up and we all know how much our fiero's love hills. He stayed in the mirror. Then we stopped at another light and I guess his face couldn't get any redder so he turned right.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Shaun41178

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
User Banned

Report this Post04-02-1999 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun41178Send a Private Message to Shaun41178Direct Link to This Post
How did this guy get a 2 second head start on you if you were stopped at the light at the same time.? I am guessing you were at the light at the same time cause you said the guy in the truck looked over at you. Either way it is a good kill though. Nice job.
Shaun41178

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
User Banned

Report this Post04-02-1999 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun41178Send a Private Message to Shaun41178Direct Link to This Post

Shaun41178

1285 posts
Member since Jan 99
How did this guy get a 2 second head start on you if you were stopped at the light at the same time.? I am guessing you were at the light at the same time cause you said the guy in the truck looked over at you. Either way it is a good kill though. Nice job.
Punkndrublic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-1999 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PunkndrublicSend a Private Message to PunkndrublicDirect Link to This Post
He was stopped at the light and i was slowing down, i wanted to hold 2nd while the engine was reving in its powerband so i basically let him have the head start so i didn't have to downshift into 1st.
four50four

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-1999 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for four50fourClick Here to visit four50four's HomePageSend a Private Message to four50fourDirect Link to This Post
hey i got nothing wrong with racing but if the speed limit was 50 you might have been riding in a resedential zone and racing near kids just isn't cool man.
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-1999 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
A friend of mine was caught going almost 3x the speed limit last year, 118kph in a 40 zone.. he wasn't racing anyone, he was just driving fast.. in his 1991 Honda Civic. heh.

He was fined $300, and lost 3 points off his license.. not too bad considering he was in a residential zone... tho it was late at night. (no little kids out.)

four50four

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-1999 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for four50fourClick Here to visit four50four's HomePageSend a Private Message to four50fourDirect Link to This Post
300 bucks? lucky guy! if you were driving that fast here you wouldn't have a license left!
batboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-1999 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Every once in a while, I've run across Chevy small block V8's in S-10 trucks, a couple of them were pretty fast. One of them was a bone stock looking sleeper.
Punkndrublic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-1999 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PunkndrublicSend a Private Message to PunkndrublicDirect Link to This Post
I was doing 4 x the limit for about 30 secs at best, its not like i had to try hard to win. It was out in the boonie area of town and late at night so its not like theres little kids run over. I never race with kids around, if do see them I slow down even more then other drivers. I don't even race if theres lots of traffic either. I like having a clean record, and knowing that its older people who hit me.
Racer 1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-1999 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer 1Send a Private Message to Racer 1Direct Link to This Post
What the hell is kph?And have you raced a chevy cyclone truck yet ill bet if you do youll get a good old ass whoopin!And was there any eye witnesses to this historic event you just described?And lastly you shoulda stop at the light and asked his girlfriend to ride with you and tell her shell never be embarassed again!!!!
four50four

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-1999 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for four50fourClick Here to visit four50four's HomePageSend a Private Message to four50fourDirect Link to This Post
kph=kilometers per hour
PFF
System Bot
GREENDANO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-1999 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GREENDANOSend a Private Message to GREENDANODirect Link to This Post
I guess it's my turn as the mature,calm almost thirty year old. Street racing=bad. In my book, it's OK to stuff somebody going up a hill to show them that you can. But not while jeopardizing everyone around you. As far as "driving slow with kids around" who's to say that some little 8 year old boy couldn't be chasing a ball down while he was playing basketball with his buddy. Bang, dead boy, jail time, broken spirit. All to beat a pick-up truck?? Does this seem OK??????? NOT TO ME!!
Next time some punk challenges you, count to ten, then leave calmly at the green. DON'T BE AN IDIOT! Street racing is not cool AND it's just plain stupid! It takes a bigger man/or woman to leave calmly lke an adult than to screech away, tires blazing like some 16 year old punk in his dad's IROC that just got his license.
There! I got that out of the way,
Dan-O
Punkndrublic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-1999 04:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PunkndrublicSend a Private Message to PunkndrublicDirect Link to This Post
There was a witness my friend in the passenger side, as for asking that chick to join me, I think not, she's a "Surrey girl"

Greendano

I don't mean to be insulting but i think i did say on two occasions that it was late at night, like 1 or 2 in the morning in the middle of no where. So how could this "kid" or anyone be around to jeopardize? there was no other traffic, theres a 20 foot meridian protecting the on coming traffic(if there was any). I can agree with you on the street racing is not cool part. It was scary enough for me seeing one car coming at me in my lane twice in one night not alone two more which are racing. But like i said when i race its in empty areas and mostly at night when there isn't people around so there isn't anyone to hurt other then myself. I also have had a clean record since i got my license So i don't think i fit into your "tires blazing like some 16 year old punk in his dad's IROC that just got his license" catagory.

GREENDANO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-1999 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GREENDANOSend a Private Message to GREENDANODirect Link to This Post
No insult taken. I didn't mean to offend either, I'm just very opinionated about the dangers of street racing, period! Someday you might get caught, and then, maybe you'll see my point.
It could be two in the morning or two in the afternoon, you might push your challenger too far and jeopardize the other guy by pushing their vehicle past it's limits to stay with you. You might actually be up against that "16 year old punk" that thinks he's invincible because he's young and inexpirienced. My point is there is there's a place for racing and a place for driving normal. They really shouldn't mix. Have you ever considered SCCA. I know I read a lot from this forum from several people. Lots of fun, not too much money(cheaper than a speeding ticket or loss of license) and you get to take your car to it's limit and yours as well.
Without opening up myself to sarcasm, please someone, tell me I'm wrong and that we should all drive around blasting up and down our streets at two in the morning at four times the speed limit. Then, if enough people tell me that I am wrong, I'll go out tonight and see how fast I can drive through town. Maybe I'll even turn my lights off, that way the State Troopers around town won't see me. :)
Just a thought.
Dan-O
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-1999 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilDirect Link to This Post
Dan-o wait till you get over 50 you'll find that you can't stay awake untill 2 or 3 in the morming
BluByYou

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-1999 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BluByYouSend a Private Message to BluByYouDirect Link to This Post
As a fellow "thirty-something" and father of an 8 mo old, I'm with ya Dan-O. Street racing is just TOO risky! Now mind you, this is coming from a guy who had 6 diferent motorcycles before "settling down" with the Fiero 3 years ago. Believe it or not, I got the picture about the dangers that lurk WITHOUT incident, and I would gladly join you in disuading our younger, more adventurous fanatics from possibly hitting US while they're racing. Last night I picked up a pizza in my GT and had a great time just cruising and getting looks. Want more of a thrill? Try SCCA, like you said.
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-1999 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
I just read the comment about the "20 foot meridian" (median) and it prompted me to get my .02 in so here we go.

Just a point of interest, As a Florida native who regularly travels I-95, I can say with reasonable confidence that a 20 foot median does not provide jack for safety if you lose control of the car. I have seen plenty of accidents where someone crossed the entire median to whack a big rig or a van or even another car. And these people werent racing.

Not far from where I used to live in Jacksonville, people would gather at an abandoned runway at an old airport on Sunday afternoon for some good old boy street races.
There was plenty of space out there too. Right up until a Mustang GT suffered a broken Tie Rod at triple digit speeds and killed two people.

The point is, no matter how good you think you can drive, and how much you think you know your car, you can never tell what will happen.

Thats not to say I havent kicked some funky RPM's on occasion, but Im a mature but not quite calm yet 24 year old.

Eric

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-1999 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EricSend a Private Message to EricDirect Link to This Post
Whenever I see someone driving thier car too fast on the street, I just shake my head and say "idiot". Don't make people think badly of the owners of Fieros. It's hard enough to convince people my car isn't just a piece of plastic crap. (20 year old owner of a black 88 GT)
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-1999 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Last night a 16 year old driver passed me on a back road in a Taurus....Not even a SHO....
I thought the same thing eric thinks "idiot".
I noticed that those who pay for their own cars don't usually rip on them.
GREENDANO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-1999 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GREENDANOSend a Private Message to GREENDANODirect Link to This Post
AHHH, Thank you Eric and FORMULA, that was another couple things I had in the back of my head.
Dan-O
batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-1999 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Racer 1, I beat a GMC Cyclone 454 truck with my batmobile (V8 Fiero). He passed three cars at once and flipped me the bird when he went by me (I was the lead car). I pulled up along side him at 80 mph, paced him until he looked over and then gave the one finger salute back, punched it and left him like he was standing still. I might add that this was broad daylight on a wide open country highway in the middle of nowhere with no traffic as far as the eye could see ahead of us.

Dan-o, of course you are right about this street racing thing. It kills and maims people, including innocent bystanders or yourself, and you run the risk of high dollar tickets and jail. But...sometimes the kid in me comes out, especially when some dickhead needs put into his place. What I'm saying is that is see both sides of this issue. Guys, be careful out there and use good judgement, even if nobody else out there seems to.

By the way Formula, Daddy and Mommy never bought me any cars, I had to work my butt off to buy them myself and you are right, you do think twice about tearing them up in that case. Still, boys will be boys.

PFF
System Bot
Punkndrublic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-1999 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PunkndrublicSend a Private Message to PunkndrublicDirect Link to This Post
You guys like really like harping on me for someone whos only sped excessively twice this year. I already take everything your saying into consideration and thats why i race or speed so rarely, simply cause theres too many other factors that will make the whole situation ugly. Just to let you know how supposedly "bad" a driver i am, i get 30% off my isurance for my spotless record and come october ill have 40% for yet another year of good driving. Can you say the same? You really think some "idiot" who "rips" their car would be like this?. I ve been in two accidents, caused by other people of course, that have nearly killed me and my friends, not to mention to an uncountable number of close calls, and i mean inch or two close, none of which was caused by someone speeding or racing. I always play it safe thats why the accident list two ( and other peoples fault ) and the close call list high. Cause i avoid accidents, unlike you "i ve got to get to work and support family" tail gaters. And just as one last argument had i been speeding or racing someone i would have totally avoided the guy ( the supposed calm and mature man ) who ran the red light and t-bone my car lifting it 3 feet up spining it through the intersection. But instead i was taking it clamly and cruising ( getting the looks ) and got nailed. i wouldn't have a bad back and my friend wouldn't have a still recked arm, if only i was speeding. Just a thought but if its us "younger, more adventurous fanatics" like BluByYou said whos hitting you older calm mature adults, then how come its you thirty-something and forty-something people with 8 month old kids who are trying and succeding, only twice, in hitting me? maybe if i actually fit your fallacies, then i would be hitting you, but i or should i say we don't fit them. Just a thought.

As for tie rods breaking or anything else for that matter, come on get real its alot safer having something break in the middle of no where and kill two people who know the danger of racing, regulated or not. Then have it break in lets say a school or park zone and you take out a crowd of unsuspecting people.

Racer 1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-1999 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Racer 1Send a Private Message to Racer 1Direct Link to This Post
Punkndrublic,

Hey I didnt pick on you?Some people here hate the racers usaully young kids in japan made sports cars a.k.a "rice burners" that think there the shits till they wreck and loose some limbs or kill someone...Just keep your racing memories to yourself because youll never hear the end to this topic of street racing.I admitt I highway race sometimes those vw bugs come up fast and start reving there engines at 55 mph then I floor it and spank them ugly cars.I just keep the racing away from the inner city were drunks,street thugs,hookers,geto dogs and cats and rats are always near the curb or out in the street.Just amagine if you came around a bend and grandma with a walker and a beer was crossing the street would you have time to swerve to miss the beer in grannys hand?

BluByYou

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-1999 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BluByYouSend a Private Message to BluByYouDirect Link to This Post
Punkndrublic, I'm not picking on YOU either. It's the subject matter. I have a scar on the back of my head from flipping a 750 cc motocycle when I was 17. I know what you're talking about when you refer to getting hit by others. But as you so eloquently argued, MANY of your near-mishaps were purely chance. "If I'd been speeding", "Within an inch or two" - point is, luck and timing has a ton to do with it. I realize this now (although I didn't when I wrecked the damn bike)and am only suggesting that the odds of lady luck NOT being in your favor increase exponentially when street racing. The insurance thing is impressive too - mine's been like that since 16. Thing is, they never found out about the bike wreck. What they don't know .....
DJRice

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-1999 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DJRiceSend a Private Message to DJRiceDirect Link to This Post
Punkndrublic,

Sorry for the struck nerve, but everyones got there take on a subject like this. And I feel kind of silly after making my comments, Becuase I took a Miata to School the other night. He rolled up beside me with his top down and downshifted and wound his engine out a bit to get my attention. He had a bit of a grin on his face as he looked over to see if I was going to bother with him. And I did.
I can only hope that he heard the growl of the 2.8 over the sound of the rice cooking under his hood.

As for the Tie Rod thing, your right. Its better happening in a wide-open area or racing environment then out in a residential or school area or even in midday traffic. And that situation is certainly the exception, not the rule. However, the two people that I mentioned were spectators.

Anyway, I guess this did turn into a bit of a lecture and that wasnt the point. As long as we all use good judgement, we should be ok.

Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-1999 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
I went through a cruise out through the country today and ended up getting behind a firebird. He pulled out in front of me.
(80s firebird), Now most people would expect to see a race here but when he started to accelerate I stayed back and watched him go. I gurantee I could have a taken a firebird on a curvy country road (seeing that he had single exhaust and thin tires, I think it was a V6) i've only raced 2 cars in the month that I've owned my formula, one was a lumina Z34 with every modification known to man, and one was a neon R/T. The Z34 destroyed me to 40 mph (I raced to 40 then backed off). And I beat the R/T off the line and it wasn't much of a race. And I'm only an 18 year old!! Most of my friends speed riduclously.
Punkndrublic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-1999 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PunkndrublicSend a Private Message to PunkndrublicDirect Link to This Post
None of you guys really struck a nerve, i just like to argue, more ideas that get exchanged the better, i could better defend my position or even change it. just depends on what happens, but like DJ rice said if people just use good judgement then we should all be ok
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-1999 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Well Punk, the fact that you live in Surrey indicates to me that you're guilty of poor judgement right off the bat.

BN Boomer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-1999 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BN BoomerSend a Private Message to BN BoomerDirect Link to This Post
Well, Patrick, that's what we say about anyone who chooses to live in Canada! ;)

By the way, you two, if you ever happen to come across me should I be working in British Columbia, please don't bother to race me. Even if we tie, I'll still win. You see, I'm one of the guys in the big green Burlington Northern locomotives and I don't even even want to think about what one 'em would do to a Fiero at a crossing.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-1999 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, I used to put pennies on the track as a kid, so I get the picture!

By the way, I only kid Punkndrublic about where he lives because he'd be the first to agree.

Now as far as your comment about Canada goes, well, thems fightin' words.

batboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-1999 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for batboySend a Private Message to batboyDirect Link to This Post
Speaking of trains and Fieros, this story was in the national news awhile back and FOCOA also published an article about it. A young lady in a Fiero was at a train crossing waiting for a train to go by and was hit from the rear by a van or truck which pushed her into and partly under the train. Her car was dragged for a few miles, I think, until it hit a pole or sign and was knocked loose. During this time she hunkered down inside the car and used her cell phone twice to call her mom and 911 for help. The train engineer didn't even know what had happened. She suffered only relatively minor injuries, but the picture I saw of that car was unbelievable. You'd of swore nobody could have lived through it. I guess these Fieros are built pretty tough.
PFF
System Bot
Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-1999 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Did you just start a war between the U.S. and Canada?
four50four

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-1999 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for four50fourClick Here to visit four50four's HomePageSend a Private Message to four50fourDirect Link to This Post
i hope not, we would lose!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-1999 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post

There will never be a war between Canada and the States. No, it's not because of any special bond between these two countries. It's simply because there would be far too many Fieros destroyed in the carnage.

There are some things that just can't be replaced!

Punkndrublic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-1999 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PunkndrublicSend a Private Message to PunkndrublicDirect Link to This Post
Patrick
Well.... Surrey is not that bad, the hooker count is down, the needle exchange only handed out 100 000 needles last month, they finnally hired a couple more doughnut eaters at the "Cop Shop", The Lotus gang killed Bindy Johal, and we haven't had any more bodies turn up in pizza ovens, well not publicly anyways. I say we're doing pretty good......yeah right :-)

A war between US and Canada and we loose??? mmmmmmmmmmm lemme check the history books. Ahhh... here it is, just as I suspected Canada won last time the US tried anything, We beat them slack'd jaw yokels back with the tail of the ol' mighty beaver.

FieroMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-1999 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMikeClick Here to visit FieroMike's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroMikeDirect Link to This Post
All I have to say to PunkNDrublic and everyone else here that races is to have fun and be safe. I race people all the time, on main roads when I feel safe. When I drive by someone who is going slow I think "IDIOT", don't harp on these guys we will race if we want. If you don't like to race and drive fast buy a Saturn and go to that board. Otherwise a good "Drive Safe" will do. About the kids, where I race around there shouldn't BE any kids because it is a ROAD, not a sidewalk or playground. If anything is wrong it is the parents that give their kids the mentality that they CAN be out in the street. When I drive home I can't believe the little kids in my neighborhood, they actually taunt me and walk all slow off to the side of the road. Sometimes I feel like running over them. :-) j/k. Anywayz serious dragging should be left to the track and strip, but if some POS car comes up next to me I will race it. Especially and s-10.
lowCG

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-1999 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lowCGSend a Private Message to lowCGDirect Link to This Post
I used to wait for the school bus in front of an auto wreckers,one that specialized in nice,expensive European cars.The thoughts that crossed my mind on some of those mornings;"too bad for that guy","idiot",or"whoa,could that really be an eyeball in the guage cluster".
Bicycles have more rights to the road,as do pedestrians,doesn't make it alright when some spacey person suddenly walks right out in front of your car though,just that the law was written that way for a reason;cars(and almost anything with wheels)have always created havoc whenever around people/trees/other cars,they're pretty scary when you really think about it.
Looking forward to some track time soon.
sid1200

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-1999 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sid1200Send a Private Message to sid1200Direct Link to This Post
FieroMike, I don't what you mean by thinking that someone driving slow is an idiot. I personally don't race often at all, but have done at some point although rarely. But sometimes you just want to relax in your car and not be bothered by idiots wanting to race all the time, this happens all the time around here. Basically I doon't want to be challenged to a race every time I get into my car at night, and if I don't race, be called an idiot. After all its a street. Also no offense, but kids are kids and will be in the wrong place sometimes, even if it's their fault doesn't mean we should disregard their safety completely. Your post sounds like frack them if they are in the wrong place, let them die, well I used to work in insurance, and if you hit someone while Racing, god have mercy. Anyways, drive safely, and good luck to all of us.
FieroMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-1999 07:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMikeClick Here to visit FieroMike's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroMikeDirect Link to This Post
Sid,
Sorry if it came accross that way!! I was using the "slow" is an idiot bcz if you read further up, they were saying that people going "fast" are idiots. Some people want to get in their car and actually GET somewhere, not everyone is enjoying their little cruise, or wanting to go 0-40 from a light in 20 seconds. That's what I meant. I also don't taunt anyone to race, unless it's a riceboy.

For the kids- kids ARE kids, I know that, that's why I said ":-) j/k" which means "Just Kidding" and a smile. I don't hold it against the kids but rather the PARENTS like I said. Put their parents in the road and I'll run them over!! :-) j/k (This is the humor again) I was just tired of seeing someone post a message about a race and then having people tell him not to race, and how unsafe it is, and how this and that.... Go to www.ls1.com where they go 130 in a 40 and start something there....

FieroMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-1999 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMikeClick Here to visit FieroMike's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroMikeDirect Link to This Post

FieroMike

161 posts
Member since Apr 99
Eric,
BTW, our cars are plastic crap, and I love mine, and yours and everyone else that has one. I hope the people that "HATE" them so much stay away so they are bountiful and cheap to buy. Know what I mean?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock