Just braging :-) by Punkndrublic
Started on: 03-24-99 11:55 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: PaUL on 04-08-99 02:08 PM
Punkndrublic

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-1999 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PunkndrublicSend a Private Message to PunkndrublicDirect Link to This Post
I just saw on the news that world oil prices are going up and thought that I should brag a bit. I paid 32.4 cents Canadian for a litre of gas, for a grand total of 8 bucks canadian for a full tank. So whats that 80 cents US/gallon ??? :-)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-1999 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Wanna know what we pay here in Holland? US$4 per gallon!!!
DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-1999 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDDirect Link to This Post
how many liters is a gallon?

maybe it's just me, but I thought the US price would be far lower than the Canadian one, since our dollar is worth so little compared to USD. ;)

Punkndrublic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-1999 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PunkndrublicSend a Private Message to PunkndrublicDirect Link to This Post
Normally it is cheaper, by far, the regular price is 59.9 but ever since Arco started selling gas up here theres been hudge gas wars, but only here in the Vancouver area, I think. One company has already shut down, cause there losing too much money. The prices have been as low 29.9 which is as cheap as propane. As for the conversion i think its about 3.8 litres to the US gallon.
PaUL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-1999 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaULSend a Private Message to PaULDirect Link to This Post
wow you guys are lucky, the cheapest gas I can find here is $1.58/gal. Thats how it is in Hawaii, everything costs more and you get paid less.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock