monsoon radio volume control by kendallville
Started on: 11-01-2012 09:36 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: donuteater306 on 11-03-2012 02:42 PM
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleDirect Link to This Post
The volume control on my radio is getting worse volume goes up and down when tring to adjust the volume.
you try to turn it up it goes down then up or up then down, can the control be replaced? to fix this or is there
a way to fix it. some times the volume goes off then its hard to get it to have any sound at all .
thanks
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpDirect Link to This Post
tear apart the radio and spray the switch down with electronic contact cleaner.
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 07:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
www.replacementradios.com sells a fix or if you send him the radio, Kevin will repair it for you. This seems to be a common failure with this style radio. I sent mine in and now works. http://replacementradios.co..._316&products_id=140
marshall12285

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for marshall12285Send a Private Message to marshall12285Direct Link to This Post
I think I just popped the plastic knob off the front to get some wd-40 into the mechanical portion of the knob and rolled it back and forth for a while. Been working great for about a year now.
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2012 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleDirect Link to This Post
thanks love the radio but it gets annoying when it doesnt work. ill give it a try
donuteater306

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2012 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donuteater306Send a Private Message to donuteater306Direct Link to This Post
I had my volume repaired by Replacement Radios. Had them replace the display lamp at the same time as even though it worked, I'm sure it would burn out shortly after getting the radio back!

Very reputable business. Turn around time was fast and 3 years later it's still working great. I think I paid $50 for all plus shipping.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock