NEW SEATS NEED OPINIONS PLEASE. by Trust one
Started on: 06-09-2012 05:06 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: Trust one on 06-09-2012 08:55 PM
Trust one

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2012 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Trust oneSend a Private Message to Trust oneDirect Link to This Post

i have purchased a set of leather RX 8 seats i have measured and i think they will work any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2012 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
The maximum width that I would suggest in a Fiero seat is 21". Much wider than that and the fit gets very tight. As for mounting most companies offer adapters that bolt to almost all standard GM seat rails.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

Trust one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2012 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Trust oneSend a Private Message to Trust oneDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

The maximum width that I would suggest in a Fiero seat is 21". Much wider than that and the fit gets very tight. As for mounting most companies offer adapters that bolt to almost all standard GM seat rails.

Trust one

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2012 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Trust oneSend a Private Message to Trust oneDirect Link to This Post

Trust one

374 posts
Member since Dec 2009

Thank you for your answer dennis i appreciate it.i know that i will have to do some customizing to the seat rails in order for them to fit,

Originally posted by Trust one:

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock