C&C Door Jam Sticker for T-Tops by Camel
Started on: 12-12-2009 08:26 PM
Replies: 10
Last post by: unboundmo on 01-24-2010 10:38 PM
Camel

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys, the prep guy that did the taping on my Fiero taped OVER the original Cars and Concepts sticker on my Drivers door jam, and when it was pulled off ruined it. I remember the date on the bottom said 12/87, but I don't remember how it was worded, I am trying to have it duplicated cause it makes me ill it's gone.

Would anyone with this be so kind and snap a few pictures for me, the more the better, even some close ups would be nice. I managed to find one pic online, but I can barely make out the wording.

Thanks in Advance, I really appreciate it!

------------------
Brent
1988 Formula Fiero - Fastback Coversion **CJB T-Tops**
2001 Grand Prix GT High Compression 3800 SC

http://pontiactributeday.com/

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
unboundmo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoDirect Link to This Post
That's a real bummer bro.....

I'll let you borrow mine for a bit...

Camel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelDirect Link to This Post
Thanks a lot, that helps me out a lot.

Brent
87 REGISTRY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 REGISTRYSend a Private Message to 87 REGISTRYDirect Link to This Post
If you need to replace the sticker on the T-Top themselves I have some cling style ones that look great.
Camel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelDirect Link to This Post
That sounds great, you have a pic? Are these the two small ones in White that are in the corners of the glass?

87 REGISTRY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87 REGISTRYSend a Private Message to 87 REGISTRYDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Camel:

That sounds great, you have a pic? Are these the two small ones in White that are in the corners of the glass?

Yes they are the ones on the glass. I can't use PIP now to post a picture but they are very nice looking.

Camel you have a PM
Camel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2010 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelDirect Link to This Post
Anyone else have any pics? Maybe one from straight in the camera, so there is no angle? THANKS!

Brent
Camel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelDirect Link to This Post
BUMP

Anyone else have any pics of this sticker? I'm begging!

Brent
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2010 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchDirect Link to This Post
If I had a much higher res copy of unboundmo's picture, I could probably make it look like you want. But that one's just to low res.
Camel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CamelClick Here to visit Camel's HomePageSend a Private Message to CamelDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for your help guys, taking some photos of my original one I had, and using the clearer wording from the photo above (although it was slightly different than mine) I was able to successfully create a sticker using vinyl, patience, and editing.

Thanks for the help, I feel better knowing it looks original, and its back on there. I added my date, just like they did, kinda large, with a black sharpie.

unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2010 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoDirect Link to This Post
Cool.. glad I could help
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock