Caleb's Restore Thread by iv76erson03
Started on: 10-05-2009 04:42 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: iv76erson03 on 10-06-2009 11:54 AM
iv76erson03

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2009 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iv76erson03Send a Private Message to iv76erson03Direct Link to This Post
Greetings Everyone! I just bought a 85 Fiero GT so I thought I'd join the boards. I'm going to keep this thread to ask questions so I don't have to start a new one each time i need something. Look forward to getting to know you all.

First off, both of the cables that keep the rear trunk from over extending are broke. I don't see any way to take them off to replace them. Anyone have this happen to them and have a fix?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cajun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 05:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CajunSend a Private Message to CajunDirect Link to This Post

iv76erson03

First off, welcome to the forum and dare I say the madness.

Sorry to say, I have no experience with replacing the cables you are referring to. I suggest you use the "Search" function to see if someone in the past has posted a similar question or problem. Also, if you have not already done so purchase a service manual.

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillDirect Link to This Post
Rodney Dickman has the straps you need Rodney Dickman's site Click on the "Exterior" tab and they are about half way down on the left side.
iv76erson03

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2009 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iv76erson03Send a Private Message to iv76erson03Direct Link to This Post
Thank you!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock