Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions - Archive
  SPY PICS!....first secrets of the GTR exposed! (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 
Previous Page | Next Page
SPY PICS!....first secrets of the GTR exposed! by Fie Ro
Started on: 07-21-2003 07:25 AM
Replies: 610
Last post by: Fie Ro on 03-14-2009 06:03 PM
Fie Ro

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2003 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
Here are pictures of the roofscoop I made myself. It is semifunctional: it lets air in and it lets air out!
I made a spoilerlike shape at the rear and an opening to let the air out (+10HP
This one fits fiero's with a sunroof, it will be between the windshield at the sunroof. I am going to smooth it in with the roofsection. The front edge of the scoop has the same curve as the edge of thye windshield...

IP: Logged
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2003 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post

Fie Ro

3735 posts
Member since Sep 2001
found another related picture:

1st pair is my backup set
second pair: the modified ones which are on my car for years now. (Kolja see I did your mod! )
third pair: the Honda prelude altezza's. Got them prewired now and almost ready to go in the back (finaly after 2 years!)

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2003 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post

Fie Ro

3735 posts
Member since Sep 2001
another double post grrrr.

[This message has been edited by Fie Ro (edited 08-20-2003).]

cire36

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2003 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cire36Send a Private Message to cire36Direct Link to This Post
How did you make the rear lower facia addition?
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2003 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

nascar vents molded in, inline with the stock vents (and functional)!

Those aren't 'nascar vents'... those are 'NACA ducts'. They are named after the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (the forerunner to NASA, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration).

They're also pretty cool-looking. Good work!

EDIT - oops!! Somebody already covered this, and in much better detail. Tha's what I get for not reading the rest of the thread... :: blush ::

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com -- 1988 Red Fiero Formula
- 1st Place - Stock Coupe - FOCOSEVA 2000
- 3rd Place - Stock Formula - FOCOA Nat'l 2001
- Class Winner - 1982 to Present - Tarheel Tigers All-Pontiac Show 2001
- Class Winner - Fiero: All Years - Tarheel Tigers All-Pontiac Show 2002
(working on an Automoda convertible conversion...)

[This message has been edited by LZeitgeist (edited 08-21-2003).]

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2003 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
the rear lower facia really is the original mockup.there is a small basic woodenframe which I covered with a kind of foam (L+R side) Then I sculpted the foam to the lines of the bumper. Covered it with some layers of fiberglass (thinner layers towards the original bumper). Then houres of smoothing and sanding. It sounds quite easy but I made many changes during the process...

Well.this was made from scratch!
I have several drawings made but the final product is totally different!

I have some doubts whether these two different materials will hold up. I have made a few repairs and drive the car like normal to see if serious cracks appear. If so I will have to make a mold and a one piece product.

I finally have the right gelcoat and release wax to make a good mold. I already destroyed some small molds due to wrong materials. So It takes some confidence to try that again...

But I better do the job well now, then discovering cracks in my fresh paint later

------------------
http://members.lycos.nl/fierofiero/html/fiero.html
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT soon to be GTR /Honda Altezza taillights/cupdiffusor/M3 sideskirts/roofscoop/custom front/front hoodscoop+detailing
1969 Chevy Suburban
Rate me if you can!

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2003 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post

Fie Ro

3735 posts
Member since Sep 2001

Originally posted by LZeitgeist:
Those aren't 'nascar vents'... those are 'NACA ducts'. They are named after the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (the forerunner to NASA, the National Aeronautics and Space Administration).

I am sorry . I thought "naca" was a short name for "nascar". I also know they are in the wrong direction. First this is just an designlike idea. I made them a bit functional to vent hot air out (trust me they're at a quite good position for venting). And water coming in thru the vents/ducts follows the same route as the water from the sides of the decklid.

------------------
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT soon to be GTR /Honda Altezza taillights/cupdiffusor/M3 sideskirts/roofscoop/custom front/front hoodscoop+detailing
1969 Chevy Suburban
Rate me if you can!

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2003 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

(finaly after 2 years!)

HAHA.. Sound's like me... FINALLY IS CLOSE!!

Looking Cool!!

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2003 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Get some pics of those taillights installed! It'll be one of a kind for sure. Excellent work.

------------------
1986 Fiero SE

bryson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2003 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for brysonSend a Private Message to brysonDirect Link to This Post
Car looks GREAT!
Did you make your side scoops as well?
Are they the whole panel?
I like the way they look. Any chance of any on the market?

Thanks!

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2003 05:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
Bryson:The sidescoops are actual Meecham copies, I just removed the 2 fins on the intake and smoothed them... The M3 skirt is a seperate piece molded to the original Fiero -skirt. They mount to the quarterpanel just like the original.

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:

HAHA.. Sound's like me... FINALLY IS CLOSE!!

Looking Cool!!

Smoooooth: YOU should know you have to be a bit mad to start these jobs !

(Psssssjt: I talk to myself too!)

No I dont! .....Yes I do!........Well press the submit reply button then........ The what button?....Ok I will do it myself.... No nono I already see it...

------------------
1969 Chevy Suburban
Rate me if you can!

PFF
System Bot
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2003 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistDirect Link to This Post

I am sorry . I thought "naca" was a short name for "nascar". I also know they are in the wrong direction. First this is just an designlike idea. I made them a bit functional to vent hot air out (trust me they're at a quite good position for venting). And water coming in thru the vents/ducts follows the same route as the water from the sides of the decklid.

Oh, I wasn't pickin' on your designs, not a bit. I think they're pretty cool...

I'm just a long-time NASA fan/geek, and I figured that you'd like to know the accurate term for what you were showing off.... no worries, just tryin' ta help.

------------------
Patrick W. Heinske -- LZeitgeist@aol.com -- 1988 Red Fiero Formula
- 1st Place - Stock Coupe - FOCOSEVA 2000
- 3rd Place - Stock Formula - FOCOA Nat'l 2001
- Class Winner - 1982 to Present - Tarheel Tigers All-Pontiac Show 2001
- Class Winner - Fiero: All Years - Tarheel Tigers All-Pontiac Show 2002
(working on an Automoda convertible conversion...)

vortecfiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2003 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vortecfieroClick Here to visit vortecfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to vortecfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ducattiman:

Eh Fie ro.. i think vortecfiero is right,,i think u should take all that hard work ,blood,sweat in to it and trash it...no no sorry i just think vortecfiero should find something better to crap about,,SINCE THIS GUY HAS DONE NOTHING TO MAKE THIS FORUM ABETTER PLACE..eh tough guy where is ur car..lets see this rust bucket???ik hou van de auto

before Syclone transplant (inprogress)

------------------
84 Fiero Turbo Vortec 4300 Phantom GT
L35 block
Syclone Intake and ECM
T04B H3 Turbo http://www.cardomain.com/id/vortecfiero

"Any significantly advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"

[This message has been edited by vortecfiero (edited 08-22-2003).]

ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2003 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
like i said where is ur pic of the car..i dont care of what engine u hav in ur car,,that is not the point here,,i want to see ur body(like rusted out hood,doors,roof)u can post all the pics of ur engine all u want..i want to ur car body,,
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2003 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ducattiman:

i want to see ur body(like rusted out hood,doors,roof) i want to ur car body,,

Plastic car's don't rust...
You want what??
vortecfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2003 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vortecfieroClick Here to visit vortecfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to vortecfieroDirect Link to This Post
i really can respect the work that was done here especialy the hood vent, but i thought it might be of interest to know the truth,,,,

its really nice to shift into 5th at 200kph
and watch the looks on other drivers faces

im into stealth mode, a sleeper, it keeps the cops off my back and i dont have to waste my time with wannbe ricers

performance is truth, pretty is candy coating, a finish, a way to tie form and function. With no function it is art. There is nothing funnier than a pretty car that has does not have a balance of performance as well (but this was not my point in my earlier post)

------------------
L35 block
Syclone Intake and ECM
T04B H3 Turbo
http://www.cardomain.com/id/vortecfiero

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2003 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
In this thread I am showing only what I am doing to the body to give people some ideas, Like I saw mods from other people here and I got my ideas.

This is not about performance, trust me I have plans for the powerplant next year
(not talking about the interior yet pfff there goes my sparetime!)

But first I focused at the appearance of the car, maybe it's just because it is my job to (try to) make things look good (and still not satisfied)

Driving these cars for about 6 years I learned a lot about them and for me it is now a perfect platform for a nice customized.....well I may say: sportscar

If I had a Ferrari I wouldn't dare to modify it myself...but this Fiero is really MY CAR!

Within a week I should have the pictures of the new exhaust parts and tips, pictures of the rear clip (for the altezza's) and the mockup of the nose.... slowly everything is coming together

edit: nothing really rusts on my Fiero, except the crappy exhaust they (hmmm) put on my fiero. The left side tips actually fell off during driving! Thats why I am changing some of these parts. They are clamped in stead of welded so I can use them for...another engine?.... as well.

------------------
1969 Chevy Suburban
Rate me if you can!

[This message has been edited by Fie Ro (edited 08-22-2003).]

GTDude

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 287
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2003 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTDudeDirect Link to This Post
OMG...........EXHAUST THRU THE FACIA?????

I'D HAVE TO CALL THE INSURANCE COMPANY B E F O R E I EVEN CRANKED IT UP!!!!!

TALK ABOUT AN ACCIDENT WAITING TO HAPPEN.....TO ME.........LOL..........

PHIL

------------------
87 FIERO GT 2.8 5spd
0-60 in 6.8 seconds!
87 FIERO CPE 2.5 5spd
86 FIERO SE 2.5 AUTO
87 FIERO GT 2.8 4SPD
84 FIERO SE 2.5 4SPD
If you found my advice helpful, please take the time to give me a positive rating. Thanks

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2003 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
GTDude: You should stay away from EVERY Fiero

Now give the matches back to mama

Monza76

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2003 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Monza76Click Here to visit Monza76's HomePageSend a Private Message to Monza76Direct Link to This Post
Very nice work, I just finished a very modest first project, a vented hood, but yours looks great.

BTW it looks great with no wing, I hope you are planning to leave it that way.

Ira

[This message has been edited by Monza76 (edited 08-23-2003).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2003 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post

GTDude: You should stay away from EVERY Fiero

Now give the matches back to mama

Phil,(GTDude), Your place in Fiero history is assurred. You have attained global name recognition, & ya just got a trans-Atlantic whuppin!!

Fie Ro-Clean, flowing, functional lines. It looks great. I'm so envious-I can't fiberglas 2 sticks together.

PFF
System Bot
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2003 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monza76:
BTW it looks great with no wing, I hope you are planning to leave it that way.

Ira

[This message has been edited by Monza76 (edited 08-23-2003).]

Yes, there will be no wing.I think a Fiero looks better without it. And now I can show off the rear vents and scoop . However if you see a wingless fiero next to a "winged" fiero it looks like someting is missing

IF I would want to put on a wing, it is too late, already sold the wing

vortecfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2003 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for vortecfieroClick Here to visit vortecfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to vortecfieroDirect Link to This Post

In this thread I am showing only what I am doing to the body to give people some ideas, Like I saw mods from other people here and I got my ideas.

This is not about performance, trust me I have plans for the powerplant next year
(not talking about the interior yet pfff there goes my sparetime!)

But first I focused at the appearance of the car, maybe it's just because it is my job to (try to) make things look good (and still not satisfied)

Driving these cars for about 6 years I learned a lot about them and for me it is now a perfect platform for a nice customized.....well I may say: sportscar

If I had a Ferrari I wouldn't dare to modify it myself...but this Fiero is really MY CAR!

Within a week I should have the pictures of the new exhaust parts and tips, pictures of the rear clip (for the altezza's) and the mockup of the nose.... slowly everything is coming together

edit: nothing really rusts on my Fiero, except the crappy exhaust they (hmmm) put on my fiero. The left side tips actually fell off during driving! Thats why I am changing some of these parts. They are clamped in stead of welded so I can use them for...another engine?.... as well.

I figured you would also up the performance
which is why i posted this after my tirade

There is nothing funnier than a pretty car that has does not have a balance of performance as well (but this was not my point in my earlier post)

------------------
L35 block
Syclone Intake and ECM
T04B H3 Turbo
http://www.cardomain.com/id/vortecfiero

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2003 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
This is one of the new tips. I couldn't find a (good size) Y pipe so I had to make them myself with a bit of help

this is a GTR logo which I will paint and put in my trunk cover which I already made (pics when finished)

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2003 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post

Fie Ro

3735 posts
Member since Sep 2001
Some quick snaps of the interior (car is really dirty inside and outside). It is not quite stock anymore but sooner or later I will ditch this dash

stuartlowery

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2003 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stuartloweryClick Here to visit stuartlowery's HomePageSend a Private Message to stuartloweryDirect Link to This Post
Watch out for those Diamond tread floor pans. Especially if you run NOS!

Ok For real though Like the tip that you mad. Looks good.

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2003 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
Wow! That's very nice body work. You may win the "most scoope" award

------------------

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2003 05:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
here is another shot of the hoodvents

and here's a first pic of the rough mockup for the front!
rynelson85

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2003 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rynelson85Send a Private Message to rynelson85Direct Link to This Post
bump! That's some awesome work!
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2003 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Thats a cool looking fascia, deifinatly different. Where's it from, or did you mold the whole thing yourself from scratch? Also, can we have some pics of the tail light progress? I haven't seen any other tail lights on a fiero except the conversion kits and someone's supra lights.

------------------
1986 Fiero SE

yashmack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2003 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yashmackClick Here to visit yashmack's HomePageSend a Private Message to yashmackDirect Link to This Post

found another related picture:

1st pair is my backup set
second pair: the modified ones which are on my car for years now. (Kolja see I did your mod! )
third pair: the Honda prelude altezza's. Got them prewired now and almost ready to go in the back (finaly after 2 years!)

Have you got the altezza's installed yet? would love to see those in there with some info on how you got them to fit looks like it would be too hard.

PFF
System Bot
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2003 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

Thats a cool looking fascia, deifinatly different. Where's it from, or did you mold the whole thing yourself from scratch? Also, can we have some pics of the tail light progress? I haven't seen any other tail lights on a fiero except the conversion kits and someone's supra lights.

I have been looking for a nice bumper to start with....I found this Hondabumper (sorry) at a scrapyard. Also got a coupe bumper (which I wanted to modify to start with) but plans change many times

The idea was to use the mounting points and upper side of the the coupe-nose to have a good fit to a Fiero and use the Honda bumper as a basis for the final shape. Both bumpers are cut into pieces! This will be a shorter nose than stock, however I had to lenghten the honda bumper with 6 cm's....I wanted an agressive look and an extra intake...a bit like aston martin or jaguar and I will have some sleek lights in it (honda prelude white cristal lights)....

A BIG Mouth version would also be possible when you remove the middle bumper part! But first I'll stick with this setup...

Tomorrow I should get a new bunch of photo's, will scan and post them asap.

If all is finished I might start a thread about the building process....There's a lot I learned that other people might benefit from (I hope)

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2003 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post

...I found this Hondabumper (sorry)

... If all is finished I might start a thread about the building process....There's a lot I learned that other people might benefit from (I hope)

No need to be sorry, just because its off a honda isn't a bad thing. Its even better because you're going the custom route which is tougher.

Keep the forum updated on your car... or at least me. I like following your progress because its coming together really well.

------------------
1986 Fiero SE

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2003 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
I have got myself a digicam for this weekend and I am using PIP now for the first time (and already like it!)...picture-attack!

the altezza's in the modified rear clip.

the altezza's when hondadriver came by and liked them

another angle

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2003 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post

Fie Ro

3735 posts
Member since Sep 2001
wednesday afternoon I decided to clean up the enginebay. I removed the complete Cruisecontrol assembly as I never use it. pulled out the insulation. Prepared the metal for paint (hammerite black metallic). I took out the vent brackets and the vacuum lines to paint them red. also put the GTR trunkcover in the trunk. These are the results

drove it already that evening. It still is a daily driver

Coop9200

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2003 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Coop9200Click Here to visit Coop9200's HomePageSend a Private Message to Coop9200Direct Link to This Post
i am freakin impressed.....specially how to modified the rear fastback clip there for the lights. I think we should become business partners so you can mass produce that product, and i'll sell them here in the states, whahahhaa. Again, GREAT work...thumbs up to you

-Coop

------------------

" -Hey mom, can i get some ice cream?
-No Dice
-This aint Ova"

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2003 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
Front has some minor changes now and the Crystal lights came in today! They seemed soooo big to me but when I placed them on the bumper I thought/think I can make them fit in there
skitime

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 332
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2003 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skitimeSend a Private Message to skitimeDirect Link to This Post
Impressive stuff! Thanks for sharing.

------------------

Red 88 GT T-Top 3800 INTERCOOLED SUPERCHARGED
White 88 GT Stock
Please give me a rating if you appreciate my contribution.
History of Skitimes Car UPDATED 8-11-03

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2003 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post

Very impressive. What did you use to bond the two nose pieces together?

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up
[URL=https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html]
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/031255.html
*** UPDATED 1/24/03 ***

Aslo Check: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 20th Anniversary Show - 7/2003

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2003 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfixit58:

Very impressive. What did you use to bond the two nose pieces together?

Thanks. Well this is the mockup so there's lot of foam(board) in it, fiberglass, filler, wood and filler...Did I mention filler? I will take a mold from it and then the 1-piece product. Maybe I could make more

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 16 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock