Monsoon - Radio by AndrewZ
Started on: 08-11-2008 08:46 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: americasfuture2k on 08-11-2008 01:55 PM
AndrewZ

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewZSend a Private Message to AndrewZDirect Link to This Post
A problem with the cd player, it reads the cd for a second or two, then spits it back out and displays E20. I'm guessing that that means error 20. The car was sitting for ~5 years. Anybody know what I should do?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwDirect Link to This Post
Is it a burned disc? If the cd player is 5+ years old it may not be able to read it. The belt inside could have broke or it could just be time for a new one.
AndrewZ

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndrewZSend a Private Message to AndrewZDirect Link to This Post
It is a cd, not burned.
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post08-11-2008 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
E20 is a focus error code. A quick Google yielded this info: http://flashoffroad.com/radio/monsoon/monsoon.htm

JazzMan
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2008 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
i got the Err20 code on mine when i tried playing my crystal method, vegas burned cd. but other burned cds worked fine. have you tried any other disc's with it? the lens might need to be cleaned. if it sat for 5+ years, i bet some dust n dirt got in there. maybe even a gnome or two.

------------------
1987 Fiero GT built by my brother, merlot566jka, 3500 LX9 from 06 Malibu, WOT-TECH.com 1280 grind stage 3 cam, LS6 valve springs, 1227730 ECM conversion, Darrel Morse solid aluminum cradle mounts, Truleo headers modified to fit the 3500, 36# inectors, 70mm 4.3 throttle body adapted to 3500 intake, ported heads, upper and lower intakes, lightly polished, tcemotorsports.com crank trigger wheel, CenterForce dual friction clutch, Flowtech Afterburner muffler, 2.5" piping, cat deleted, EGR deleted, SinisterPerformance tuning, C6 Corvette exhaust tips. projected to be 35 MPG with a guesstimate of 250 hp to the wheels

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock