how to stick my ¼ windows on by Foxy Fiero13
Started on: 06-17-2008 12:16 AM
Replies: 2
Last post by: Fierotoyboy on 06-17-2008 04:47 PM
Foxy Fiero13

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2008 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Direct Link to This Post
i cant find a way to stick my ¼ windows on i used 3m super stregth dub sided tape i tryed using powergrab locktite exterior i cant find anything to hold them on let me know
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2008 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Direct Link to This Post
This ia how I attached my quarter windows.First I used a good double sided tape like 3M.Then I baught a tube of GE 100% silicone clear (do not use caulking compound), and ran a bead around the outer edge and a horizontal bead about where the GT logo would be on the back side of the quarter windows.When finished, I leaned a wooden 2X4 aginst the quarter window to keep pressure on the window till it dried.After drying I did the other side (unless you have two, 2X4's).
Fierotoyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2008 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotoyboySend a Private Message to FierotoyboyDirect Link to This Post
You talkin notch or fastback? Notchies have no quarter windows and I get so irritated when people call them that.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock