3800 with 4t65e hd axles by dangle
Started on: 06-05-2008 12:55 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: dangle on 06-05-2008 03:09 PM
dangle

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2008 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dangleSend a Private Message to dangleDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyone,

I am sure that the information that I'm about to ask for has already been provided somewhere but I'm having trouble finding it. I've gound a bunch of ways to retro-fit different axle parts to custom make a set to work with a 3800 series II and 4t65e hd swap. What i'm looking for is if anyone has the actual measurements of a set of retro-fitted axles so that I may order a set custom made from Strange or some other vendor. When I start my swap in a few months I'm not going to have time to hunt down the needed parts and build a set myself.

Any help would be great.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
LAMBO

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2008 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBOSend a Private Message to LAMBODirect Link to This Post
dangle

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2008 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dangleSend a Private Message to dangleDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the lead. I might have to go that route but I'm only going to have two weeks to get the swap finished and can't afford to be hit or miss on what components will work with each other. I need this to be as bolt-in as possible to save time and need heavy duty pieces to hold up to racing abuse. Has anyone ever measured thier axles?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock