Started on: 05-26-2008 11:31 PM
Replies: 1
Last post by: AutoTech on 05-27-2008 02:03 AM
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2008 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaDirect Link to This Post
YES.. I did use the search option. I did not find what I needed. So here is the deal. I am running a 10mm spacer on the rear of my 88 coupe. I need to know what wheel studs (ARP) I need to order to get a longer stud and mantain the stock wheel studs. I have done this on other cars, so I know it is safe. I need the size/ number etc... for the studs. I need longer studs to press into the stock hub that will allow me to run a 10mm spacer and get enough turns on the studs to be safe.

ON my 05 GTO i got ARP studs number 100-7717 and they worked great. Allowed me to run a 10mm spacer with a 69.5mm center hole and Now I can run Z06 Rims. I know those studs use the same lug nut, because I used a few old FIERO lugs to press in the studs. So what part of the stud to I need to use for a measurement.

Thanks in advance.

RJ
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Dorman PN 610-323, they are 11mm longer than stock, and you can get them at your local parts store.

------------------
87 SE V6 Turbo

Screw the L67...

IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock