Slight problem with Turn Signals by ShockWave
Started on: 05-12-2008 04:05 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: ShockWave on 05-13-2008 12:22 AM
ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2008 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveDirect Link to This Post
Yesterday evening I took the Formula to a car wash and everything worked fine on the way home. This morning I went to use the left turn signal and it would not blink. The lights would come on but wouldn't blink. The right turn signal works and blinks fine. What do I do to fix this?

------------------

Car Show @ Gurnee Nostalgia McDonald's - Every Friday at 5:00pm

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tjm4fun

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2008 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tjm4funSend a Private Message to tjm4funDirect Link to This Post
replace the burned out bulb, and/or clean out the sockets. the front side marker lights are needed for the turn signals to work. (common thing that stops the blink) after that the regular front bulb, and lastly the rear bulb in the panel. the rear side marker is not used itn the turn signal.
be sure the sockets are clean and the bulbs ar making good contact.
ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2008 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveDirect Link to This Post
All of the lights on the left turn signal (driver side) are lit but not blinking, however, the right (passenger) front side marker light is not coming on, but the others still blink.

EDIT:
After checking everything a second time, it turns out one of the tail light bulbs are out.

[This message has been edited by ShockWave (edited 05-12-2008).]

ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2008 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveDirect Link to This Post
Replaced flasher on tail light and everything works fine now, old one shattered in my hand while trying to get it out though. Thanks for the help.

[This message has been edited by ShockWave (edited 05-13-2008).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock