tape adapter for mp3's in Fiero stereo by Madess
Started on: 05-06-2008 09:20 AM
Replies: 2
Last post by: Madess on 05-06-2008 10:12 AM
Madess

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessDirect Link to This Post
I am trying to use one of the those tapes with the audio cable coming out of it to use my mp3 player in my Fiero.

on two of the tape players I have, it it just clicks twice and shoots the tape out, on the other tape deck I have, the adapter is stuck, but I think I can get it to work.

I dont know exactly how to ask this, but since I dont care about playing tapes, I just want to use the adapter, can I pull the belt out, and get the adapter to work or does it have to be spinning for it to work?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cherokee 140

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cherokee 140Click Here to visit cherokee 140's HomePageSend a Private Message to cherokee 140Direct Link to This Post
Don't waste your time, I tried it and the sound was BAD. I want a stock looking (delco) radio so I am looking into later GM CD players.
Madess

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadessSend a Private Message to MadessDirect Link to This Post
will the stock gm stereos run the sub woofer properly? do you need a gm stereo with the equalizer?

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock