What other cars come with 3800 II sc injector clips by eph_kay
Started on: 05-01-2008 08:33 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: eph_kay on 05-01-2008 10:57 PM
eph_kay

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2008 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kayClick Here to Email eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayDirect Link to This Post
I can never find sc 3800 in my local junk yards and I am converting my series III injectors to series II injectors, for the higher flow rate, and I need to convert the pigtails over.

I have 1 or 2 series II injector pigtails and would like to know if there are any other cars I can look at while I am there that would have the same style pigtail that I can just snag?

Chris
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2008 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbClick Here to Email wftbSend a Private Message to wftbDirect Link to This Post
are they this style?
wftb

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2008 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbClick Here to Email wftbSend a Private Message to wftbDirect Link to This Post

wftb

3642 posts
Member since Jun 2005
i just took an injector to the wrecker and showed it to him and he took me to an old v8 that had a harness with connectors that fit great .i think there are not any more than about 4 connector styles .mine are ford style accel's .
eph_kay

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2008 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kayClick Here to Email eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayDirect Link to This Post
I can't really tell if they are the same, but what you said about there being a few styles of injector clips is kinda what I was thinking, and I will just take one of the clips with me.

Thanks, Chris

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock