Started on: 04-15-2008 03:17 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: heybjorn on 04-16-2008 07:13 AM
heybjorn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2008 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
Where does the little washer with the shoulder go? It looks to me like it goes at the end of the steel plunger against the tapered nose of the rod from the pedal. there wasn't one in the MC when it came off the car.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2008 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerDirect Link to This Post
That looks like a 2Gen master. It would only have two seals. The kits sometimes come with an extra for other models.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/082567.html
Savagery

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2008 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SavageryClick Here to visit Savagery's HomePageSend a Private Message to SavageryDirect Link to This Post
One thing, you seem to be using the "cheaper" rebuild kit- had little luck with mine, switched to the more expensive raybestos kit from NAPA... had better luck. Clutch still sucks but at least I can bleed it The more expensive kit has 2 cup seals and a different design body and is gray, instead of 1 cup seal and an 0-ring. Also comes with a new seal for the reservoir, new boot for the back and grease for the boot. Good luck though, maybe yours will treat you better.
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2008 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys. I wondered about this because there wasn't one of these washers in the MC that came off the car.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock