Well i still have bad gas mileage in my auto 2.5 about 17mpg... =P and at 3.20 a gallon.. it needs to be fixed.
My plans are.
1. fix my exhaust... i know im leaking at the manifold and that screws with the o2 sensor.. And the car is WAAAYY louder than it should be.
2. Replace all the grounds on the car.. clean the contact points and all that.. and most likely add another major ground wire..
but heres a Q... check out this pic.. where does this wire go, and what does it do? http://www.flickr.com/photo...4150@N06/2374900101/
3. Along with replacing the grounds im also replacing the battery cables.. battery to alt and all that stuff
4. I think i need to get new seals for the throttle body, and buy a new injector.. the one i have now doesnt spray very fine...
5. Find the correct path of the Throttle cables... does it even matter? http://www.flickr.com/photo...4150@N06/2374899815/
6. Another weird thing... if i turn the car off... the RPM's stay at like 1k.. but i read that was normal.. but even if i turn the car back to the on position without starting it and then turn it off again the rpm's crawl back up to 1k, and the mph crawls up to about 10mph.. is that supposed to happen?
Any other suggestions would be appreciated.... When it runs it smells like pure gas.. but im positive im not leaking, the car studders on acceleration.
And im finally fed up, and ready to get it fixed...
Thanks in advance