Started on: 03-28-2008 08:39 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: Austrian Import on 03-28-2008 05:15 PM
CoryFiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post
Does that sexy ebrake handle come apart? I mean does the plastic handle come off of the metal part?

Thanks

Cory
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariDirect Link to This Post
I just took a look at an old handle I have and whilst I cannot see anything holding the plastic part on it certainly would not come off in spite of some serious pulling. There's probably a clip or something inside the handle holding it in place to the steel part but without cutting the handle up couldn't really say and since it's a good handle I'm not about to do that, sorry.

------------------
Dave

www.ltlfrari.com

Dalios

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaliosSend a Private Message to DaliosDirect Link to This Post
Mine came off but not cause I wanted it to. It got kicked and now the plastic sheath just slides off everytime i set the brake. Awesome.
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dalios:

Mine came off but not cause I wanted it to. It got kicked and now the plastic sheath just slides off everytime i set the brake. Awesome.

So what you are saying is that I need to kick it? lol j/k

Can you tell how it was held on since it now comes off?
DarkRanger4200

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarkRanger4200Click Here to visit DarkRanger4200's HomePageSend a Private Message to DarkRanger4200Direct Link to This Post
I was just wondering the same thing I want to get rid of the ugly brown stock one.

------------------
"willing is not enough, we must do. knowing is not enough we must apply" -Bruce Lee-

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DarkRanger4200:

I was just wondering the same thing I want to get rid of the ugly brown stock one.

Yours is brown?
Austrian Import

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
You can take the e-brake handle apart.

My old one was broken, so I had a friend take the handle apart to individual pieces. (The plastic handle on the broken e-brake handle was in better condition than the replacement one.) There is a bunch of springs holding it together, I think.

[This message has been edited by Austrian Import (edited 03-28-2008).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock