im confused by nismokidd12
Started on: 02-23-2008 02:46 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: nismokidd12 on 02-23-2008 11:48 AM
nismokidd12

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2008 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nismokidd12Send a Private Message to nismokidd12Direct Link to This Post
ive been thinking about turning my 84 into a track car cuz theres a track here that allows 4cyl (yes i finally got my 84 2.5 fixed.....i just rebuilt it is all i did. but the track said i couldnt run it because it was rear wheel drive even tho the engine was in the rear.....and ive heard of the fiero be refered to as a fwd.......but they said it was rwd......which is it?

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2008 02:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
RWD, because the rear is powered not the front.
nismokidd12

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2008 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nismokidd12Send a Private Message to nismokidd12Direct Link to This Post
ok thnx....but does anyone know of any tracks or divisions in the pensacola florida area for our fieros?
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post02-23-2008 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
What kind of track? Drag, roundy-round, road coarse, dirt?

And I'm surprised that drive wheel location would matter.

JazzMan
nismokidd12

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2008 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nismokidd12Send a Private Message to nismokidd12Direct Link to This Post
im lookin for anything except drag......cuz goin straight gets alil boring after awhile......but theres a few tracks around here but the all require if its a 4cyl that the motor be in the front and if its in the back it has to be atleast a v8 so that leaves teh fiero out......but my friend pourman gave me a link to the gulfcoast region scca.....http://www.gulfcoastregionscca.org/#3 so im hoping that will do

------------------

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock