cleaning fuel level sender by MordacP
Started on: 02-17-2008 08:10 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: americasfuture2k on 07-15-2008 06:11 PM
MordacP

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2008 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MordacPSend a Private Message to MordacPDirect Link to This Post
I have the same problem that many people have with the non-responsive fuel gauge. I have heard that all you need to do it clean the sender in the tank. is this true? If so, what part do we clean?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post02-17-2008 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
Go to www.fiero.nl/forum/forum2/HTML/086964.html or search engine ""fuel tank removal"" you will see the strip that needs to be cleaned CAREFUL check out as describe in in fuel tank removal and other threads I haveforgot to mention in my other post that when a fuel pump goes it stresses the fuel relay..if your pump fails completely you should replace the relay to prevent a failure soon
americasfuture2k

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2008 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for americasfuture2kSend a Private Message to americasfuture2kDirect Link to This Post
link doesnt work

------------------
1987 Fiero GT built by my brother, merlot566jka, 3500 LX9 from 06 Malibu, WOT-TECH.com 1280 grind stage 3 cam, LS6 valve springs, 1227730 ECM conversion, Darrel Morse solid aluminum cradle mounts, Truleo headers modified to fit the 3500, 36# inectors, 70mm 4.3 throttle body adapted to 3500 intake, ported heads, upper and lower intakes, lightly polished, tcemotorsports.com crank trigger wheel, CenterForce dual friction clutch, Flowtech Afterburner muffler, 2.5" piping, cat deleted, EGR deleted, SinisterPerformance tuning, C6 Corvette exhaust tips. projected to be 35 MPG with a guesstimate of 250 hp to the wheels

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock