rear fascias by Tymsfiero
Started on: 02-15-2008 02:36 AM
Replies: 3
Last post by: fierofool on 02-15-2008 09:59 PM
Tymsfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TymsfieroSend a Private Message to TymsfieroDirect Link to This Post
i have a 86 2m4 and i got a couple of GT rear fascias, are they easy to put on? do i need to change the honeycomb? or does it simply just bolt on as is with the original honeycomb
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ktthecarguy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 167
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyDirect Link to This Post
Well, easy... those plastic rivets can be a bit of a pain to remove, they also tend to break. But aside from that, it's not too hard to remove/replace. I am changing my '84 from the bumperpad-style to the GT-style, same as you. No, you don't need to switch the honeycomb piece, they are both the same. Just take your time, and save as many fasteners as you can.
Fiero2m8

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Direct Link to This Post
Details on page 7 of my build thread shown in the signature.

Ryan

------------------

1986 Fiero2m8 (LT1 NX / 4T60 Roadster Build)
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/071642.html

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2008 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolDirect Link to This Post
When changing from a bumper pad to an aero style fascia, you'll need to change the fenderwell liners, also. If you're just replacing the fascia, only the rear piece of the liner needs be replaced. If you're also installing aero rockers, you'll need to swap out the front portion, too.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock