Where can I find... by Winkie
Started on: 02-03-2008 08:54 PM
Replies: 9
Last post by: Winkie on 02-06-2008 03:55 PM
Winkie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WinkieClick Here to visit Winkie's HomePageSend a Private Message to WinkieDirect Link to This Post
An 88 fiero oil pressure sensor and ARP flywheel bolts for a 3800?

Thanks
Ryan
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Winkie:

An 88 fiero oil pressure sensor and ARP flywheel bolts for a 3800?

Thanks
Ryan

Both can be found at any parts store.
Winkie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WinkieClick Here to visit Winkie's HomePageSend a Private Message to WinkieDirect Link to This Post
Really? I searched the internet for a while and can't find either. I'll try that.

Ryan
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
PM me, I may have an 88 sending unit if you would like.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Winkie:

Really? I searched the internet for a while and can't find either. I'll try that.

Ryan

Here is the 88 oil sender unit at Autozone:

http://www.autozone.com/R,A...artProductDetail.htm

The bolts can usually be found or ordered in there small section that is up by the counter or behind it.
Winkie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2008 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WinkieClick Here to visit Winkie's HomePageSend a Private Message to WinkieDirect Link to This Post
Is an oil pressure sensor and sender the same thing? I went to one auto place that I have never been to and they wanted $55 for the sensor and couldn't find a listing for the bolts. What should I be asking for when I ask for the bolts? Just the arp flywheel bolts for a 3800?

Thanks
Ryan
Winkie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2008 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WinkieClick Here to visit Winkie's HomePageSend a Private Message to WinkieDirect Link to This Post

Winkie

1159 posts
Member since Feb 2007
No one?

Ryan
pontiacman63383

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2008 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiacman63383Send a Private Message to pontiacman63383Direct Link to This Post
ARP is a brand of bolts. You need to find the thred, pitch and lenght of the factory flywheel bolts and then just order some from any performanc website such as jegs or summit. Thought arp my not make flywheel bolts for the 3800 i beleave they mainly deal with v8s but if you get the specs they may be the same as other flywheel bolts.
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2008 05:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
88 oil sending unit part # 12555492 www.gmpartsdirect.com or any GM dealer.
Winkie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2008 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WinkieClick Here to visit Winkie's HomePageSend a Private Message to WinkieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiacman63383:

ARP is a brand of bolts. You need to find the thred, pitch and lenght of the factory flywheel bolts and then just order some from any performanc website such as jegs or summit. Thought arp my not make flywheel bolts for the 3800 i beleave they mainly deal with v8s but if you get the specs they may be the same as other flywheel bolts.

Anyone have any info on the bolt specs?

Ryan

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock