lowering springs fro 88 fiero anyone by chevypro101
Started on: 01-16-2008 06:57 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Steve25 on 01-17-2008 04:44 PM
chevypro101

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chevypro101Send a Private Message to chevypro101Direct Link to This Post
Ok I found alot of info on this site about lowering a 88 fiero with 86 or so springs that have been cut or lower ball joints.... or even cutting factory springs I'am fine with this but my factory are no good one seems to sag... So I've been redoing most of the car now I'am working on suspension.. I bought all new bushings, tie rod ends, sway bar bushings mounts ect... energy suspension... So I was tring to find new springs... Now the problem no one makes a set of four springs front and rear... I thinking of getting a set of lowering springs for a ealier year fiero and cutting front to get it to sit right hight and a little stiffer... But I guessing that the rear spring will not work does anyone know.... Or better off is there a company who makes a set of lowering springs for a 88 or even a set of coil overs??? any help whould be great If theres any place please give web site

------------------
It's not over yet... #4 t-top fiero made who knew

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero Store lists lowering springs for the front/rear of the 88's.

http://www.fierostore.com/P...ct/Browse.aspx?d=332
chevypro101

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2008 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chevypro101Send a Private Message to chevypro101Direct Link to This Post
thanks... does anyone have the feiro stores lowering springs on there 88 what do you think??? any before and after pictures
stickpony

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stickponyClick Here to visit stickpony's HomePageSend a Private Message to stickponyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chevypro101:

Ok I found alot of info on this site about lowering a 88 fiero with 86 or so springs that have been cut or lower ball joints.... or even cutting factory springs I'am fine with this but my factory are no good one seems to sag... So I've been redoing most of the car now I'am working on suspension.. I bought all new bushings, tie rod ends, sway bar bushings mounts ect... energy suspension... So I was tring to find new springs... Now the problem no one makes a set of four springs front and rear... I thinking of getting a set of lowering springs for a ealier year fiero and cutting front to get it to sit right hight and a little stiffer... But I guessing that the rear spring will not work does anyone know.... Or better off is there a company who makes a set of lowering springs for a 88 or even a set of coil overs??? any help whould be great If theres any place please give web site

several aftermerket manufacturers have them, just google it
Zac88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Zac88GTClick Here to visit Zac88GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to Zac88GTDirect Link to This Post
I went with coil overs in the rear and WCF springs in the front 350lb/in rate on both.
Steve25

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve25Send a Private Message to Steve25Direct Link to This Post
I got the 1 1/2" front lowering springs and rear coil-overs from WCF. Nice kit, well done. Chris even modified my rear struts for me. I got 400# springs and really like them. Took about 2 weeks to get them.

------------------
Steve AT 88GTP DOT com
88 GT

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock