3800 swap Vacuum lines? by Vladd
Started on: 01-08-2008 08:19 PM
Replies: 6
Last post by: zi_gravedigger on 06-20-2008 09:49 AM
Vladd

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2008 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VladdSend a Private Message to VladdDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure I asked this before but can't find it with the search feature. I could use some vacuum diagrams for the l67 vs 86 fiero gt. Even better (and what i had before) was an explanation on someone's build thread that i can't seem to find anymore. Just need to know where to hook up all those wonderful little lines.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
zi_gravedigger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2008 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zi_gravediggerSend a Private Message to zi_gravediggerDirect Link to This Post
I'm also in need of 3800 vacuum diagrams. I have a 2005 series III supercharger and engine, with a 98 throttle body and wiring. Pictures or diagrams would be great, but even a written explanation of what vac hoses need to go where would help. This is the only thread that came up under search for "3800 vacuum line" in the title, so I thought it best to ask here.
LAMBO

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2008 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBOSend a Private Message to LAMBODirect Link to This Post
I have the shop manuals. Let me check tonight when I get home and I'll try to post them up.
LAMBO

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2008 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBOSend a Private Message to LAMBODirect Link to This Post

LAMBO

1677 posts
Member since May 2000
Here ya go. Pretty basic, really.

Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2008 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
IVE been looking for that diagram!!! thank you for posting that!
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2008 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
I try to cap off the top "no-boost" vac port, and run the booster and BBV off of the evap line. The rest of the "boost" vac ports are all ran stock.
zi_gravedigger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2008 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zi_gravediggerSend a Private Message to zi_gravediggerDirect Link to This Post
That diagram helps.. I'll have to go home to look, but I don't remember there being a vac connection on my throttle body. Maybe I overlooked it? It's a 98 TB from a GTP if I remember correctly, as is the ECM and MAP sensor.

My supercharger has a 3-way vac connection on top, one which I planned for the brake booster, one for the bypass valve, and the other? There is also a large vac fitting near where it says "to pcv valve". I didn't think there was a PCV valve on my engine? I've got a breather on one of the valve covers, thats it

[This message has been edited by zi_gravedigger (edited 06-20-2008).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock