Rag top fiero by Tiny
Started on: 10-12-2007 07:58 PM
Replies: 4
Last post by: craigsfiero2007 on 10-13-2007 10:44 PM
Tiny

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TinyClick Here to visit Tiny's HomePageClick Here to Email TinySend a Private Message to TinyDirect Link to This Post
ok So i did a search but have yet to find any information on this. i'm interested in at some point doing a rag top sunroof on my fiero but was curious if anyone on here has done somthing like this or if thier is a compny that sells a kit or am I going to have to fab all this up from scratch. if no one has done this before I'll be sure to document what I do so I can share it when i'm done.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tiny

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2007 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TinyClick Here to visit Tiny's HomePageClick Here to Email TinySend a Private Message to TinyDirect Link to This Post
ok I found this site offers a full kit to do a rag top 35x20 inch

http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/slidragtop35.html

what does everyone think?
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2007 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Click Here to Email craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post
bonzo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2007 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonzoClick Here to Email bonzoSend a Private Message to bonzoDirect Link to This Post
Ragtop Sunroof? Can't say I have ever seen one on a Fiero or any car. I guess it would be more convienient than having to remove the glass and put it under the hood. The only downside is that ragtops are easy acess for thieves.

------------------

craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2007 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Click Here to Email craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by bonzo:

Ragtop Sunroof? Can't say I have ever seen one on a Fiero or any car. I guess it would be more convienient than having to remove the glass and put it under the hood. The only downside is that ragtops are easy acess for thieves.

I have seen them on VW's. Here in Maine we don't have to worry too much about theives. I think I would worry about it leaking.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock