Started on: 10-05-2007 09:47 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: FIEROFLYER on 10-05-2007 05:36 PM
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2007 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Wondering if items sold in the mall should have to have a price in the post to be able to be sold in the mall is possible or acceptable. For those wanting to play some kind of pricing game or want people to bid on it then the item should be in the auction section where it belongs and not the mall. If you are selling some thing you should know what you want for it or do one of the posts where you ask what some thing is worth in the general section not the mall, once the item is in the mall section a price should be on it.
I have found on some other sites where this is done it makes things much easier for those looking to purchase items. Dan
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jimbolaya

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2007 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post
Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2007 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
I second the idea of a price box in the title, but it might overflow the general with "how much?" threads.
So there should be an option for a pricing inquiry post and eBay advertising (it belongs in the mall).

(BTW - this thread should probably be in "General" EH? LOL )
CheshireGrin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2007 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CheshireGrinSend a Private Message to CheshireGrinDirect Link to This Post
the only problem i would forsee is items like the headlight buckets.. where you have multiple setups for multiple prices.. for me the bigest thing i would like to see in the title is where the seller/item is located.. i have opened many threads excitedly to find out they are in south tx when i live in canada

My $0.02 thanks again ( we love you cliff)
Ryan
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2007 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
I am thinking more on large items like complete cars or drive trains not little parts that are normally only a few dollars any ways.
Yes this should be in General, I put it here to make the point that there is a proper place for things and this being here in Technical most likely bothered atleast a few people just like I get bothered by people trying to auction things off to the highest bidder in the mall. Dan

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock