Started on: 09-14-2007 06:30 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: Mr.PBody on 09-14-2007 06:47 PM
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2007 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
I was found a complete bonneville SSEI donor car that was wrecked for $300, I emailed the guy a month ago and never got a response. So I moved on to getting info on doing the 3.4PR swap, but then today he sent me an email saying he had no replies, went on vacation, and came back to a bunch of replies. Heres what he said about the motor

The transmission housing got broken off on about a 5 inch section. The pully belt(maybe serpentine belt) is broken in half. The oil pan is cracked, however I will not let anyone start the car unless you provide many quarts of oil and a pan to catch the oil( I do not want the engine blown) OTher than that the pictures describe the car. I was offered 200 from a junk dealer, and I will take no lower than that. Thank you for everyone who contacted me on the car. I will be home this weekend, if you want to see it please email me back. OH and the car has about 120k miles on it.

I have a getrag so I am going to not use the tranny, but does this motor sound like a bad idea?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2007 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Direct Link to This Post
Sounds like a major problem in the waiting....
Don't waste your time,another motor will probubley pop up soon.
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2007 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyDirect Link to This Post
Well I am probably going to do the 3.4 PR swap out of ease, no wiring to do, no flywheel machining, etc. But $300 for the whole donor car was tempting.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock