what works the best? by 86fiero-se
Started on: 09-10-2007 10:18 PM
Replies: 1
Last post by: uhlanstan on 09-10-2007 11:55 PM
86fiero-se

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fiero-seSend a Private Message to 86fiero-seDirect Link to This Post
im just curious what swaps the easiest with the 5 speed tranny in my 2.5 duke. im just thinking the engine in my fiero is going all wonky on me it has 245000 kms on it and its blowin smoke and running like crap i kinda want to rip this car down with the winter coming and just get it looking good.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post09-10-2007 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanDirect Link to This Post
Of course 2.8 V 6 stock engine is easiest!!they are available cheap, with gas probably headed to $4,, you can find good 2,8 port exhaust manifolds and intake manifolds and performance will equal 3.4 with better M P G,, on this forum most want to see a 500 cubic inch cadillac install (just kidding) This depends on what you want only foxy blond gets more attention than sbc or supercharged 3.8 V 6 in fiero I m long over the speed and tire sqeallllingggg.but a club member has a supercharged 3800 and i am a bit envious((drooling is proper word)),, what kind of performance do you want,,better yet what hood pop surprise do you covet..if price is important 2.8 is easiest and cheapest next the 3.4 V ,, 3.1 seldom mention but about same performance as 3.4 according to road test from 90s I have heard reports of excellent MPG from 3.4 and 3.8 with 5 speed.. I am prejudice.prefer stock engine in fiero,, or engine that appears stock..
IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock