Started on: 08-02-2006 09:24 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: Mickey_Moose on 08-03-2006 11:58 AM
Capt Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2006 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
My new 88GT has the inflatable lumbar supports. However the switches don't seem to do anything and I can't seem to find the wiring for the pump.

Anyone with any info could ya please post up. I know this sounds dumb but I can't even see the wiring going to the seat. I pulled it forward, reached under, around. Do I have to remove the seat to get to it?

------------------
85GT 5spd ,93 Eldorado 4.9 Dual O2 Custom Chip, Archie Clutch. Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything 245/50/16's Not Your Average 4.9 Capt Fiero Com --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Stock.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tjm4fun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2006 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tjm4funSend a Private Message to tjm4funDirect Link to This Post
the info you seek is on pg 145-0 and 1 of the fsm. Unfortunately I did not copy those pages, as I don;t have lumbar.

this only shows the power feeds to the circuit, maybe it will help til someone posts the rest of the info...

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2006 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
Thank You that should help tons.

David
Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2006 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseDirect Link to This Post
I do believe that the wiring for the seats come up through the carpet approx center of the seat (there are only 2, power and ground). Been a awhile since I had the seat out.

It is a really simple circuit, power goes to each switch and then over to the motor, then to ground. Close the switch, the motor comes on - no relays/etc. You will have to remove the seat to get at the switches.

Tim

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock