Started on: 06-08-2006 08:37 AM
Replies: 5
Last post by: 3800superfast on 06-10-2006 08:47 AM
rubyredfiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2006 08:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rubyredfieroSend a Private Message to rubyredfieroDirect Link to This Post
What does the flashing green "25" in WinALDL mean? Is "25" the only number? I'm starting to use the program and need all kinds of practice, cuz I can never remember everything I read on this forum about the program. There's so much to read it becomes confusing. Thank you in advance.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ThatRickGuy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2006 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ThatRickGuyClick Here to visit ThatRickGuy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ThatRickGuyDirect Link to This Post
I'm not sure about the number, but the green flash I believe indicates that a full data line was successfully read from the ECU.

-Rick
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2006 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post
It's the number of data bytes read from the ECM.
3800superfast

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 191
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2006 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3800superfastSend a Private Message to 3800superfastDirect Link to This Post
I know there is alot of reading to understand winaldl, this post is one that descibes the basic funtion real well, take your time with it, once you get the basic`s , its not real hard. 2000RagTop posted info from a old thread at the top--this is the part you really want to study. The actual -- how to operate it comes in more towards the bottom/end of it. And you can always post what you don`t understand. it`s well worth it , in my opinion. I had a hell of a time with it--I finally wrote it all out on paper, for some reason that helps you remember. The first link is the post, the 2nd link is aldl results from the search box, hope it helps some.....

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/069590.html

https://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/fiero/search.cgi?forum=2&where=ALL&SearchQuery=winaldl&Action=DoSearch

general info :

http://winaldl.joby.se/
www.aldlcable.com
rubyredfiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2006 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rubyredfieroSend a Private Message to rubyredfieroDirect Link to This Post
Thanks fellas - You're right about reading the material a few times, still doing it and still picking up pieces here-n-there. One of the 1st problems I took care off was a tampered V6 TB screw. The car always hunts and stalls often when cold. I disconnected the TCC and was fine but still hunts. So I checked the IAC data which was around 90, yeah on the high side. Making sure the IAC passage was clean (spraying), I kept turning the screw till I ended up with a steady 37. Got down to 33 count but not steady. So 37 it stays. It does'nt stall anymore and hooked up the TCC. All ok now. Good to have the locked TCC again. No hunting and idles around 975 in park and about 750 in drive. Now to diagnose flag 32. Thanks again. Oscar
3800superfast

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 191
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2006 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3800superfastSend a Private Message to 3800superfastDirect Link to This Post
Code 32
EGR Vacuum Control
Code 32 is by far the most commonly encountered trouble code. The most common cause for this trouble code is a leak in the EGR vacuum lines. This code is often disregarded since a malfunctioning EGR system seldomly has any effect on the car's driveability, and only on the engine's emissions. It's also tremendously difficult to diagnose the problem. If your car passes emission tests and is otherwise running ok, it's often not worth the trouble trying to find the problem.

https://www.fiero.nl/cgi-bin/main.cgi?ECMCodes

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock