Started on: 05-16-2005 10:49 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: BrewCheese on 05-17-2005 02:26 PM
Capt Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
With all the constant threads about ratio, and how fast can I go, what rpm will I be at, what is the best mileage. What size tire can I fit, will my speedo be off. Please stop by the links below and take a look. A lot of cool info can be found below. Bookmark this pages. Save the excel page locally to your machine. Then play with it. You can make a 200mph capable Fiero (well gearing wise at least)

OK simple Jpeg view and explanation of how ratio's work. http://www.captfiero.com/transratios.htm

HTML Layout of All Fiero Standard Trans, NON Editable http://www.captfiero.com/fierotransmission.htm

Excel Layout of the above spread sheet. You can change tire size and find out all sorts of good info, http://www.captfiero.com/fierotransmission.xls

IMHO The BEST tire and wheel calc on the net. http://www.dakota-truck.net/TIRECALC/tirecalc.html even corrects for gearing and speedo error.

------------------
85GT 5spd MSD Everything,4.9 With Nitrous. Comming Soon! www.captfiero.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
John Boelte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John BoelteSend a Private Message to John BoelteDirect Link to This Post
Very helpful, thanks!

------------------
Huh?

binarycode

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for binarycodeClick Here to visit binarycode's HomePageSend a Private Message to binarycodeDirect Link to This Post
Love the spreadsheet! Excellent work!

------------------

1984 Fiero Sport Coupe
RPO list of this car

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2005 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
Another member got me the info and had started it, I just added the tire size calc and added in all the KPH stuff and did some expansion.

As for all the other stuff, it is stuff I have done up over the years and host on my personal server. Now if we can just keep this near the top for a day so people see it that will be cool

------------------
85GT 5spd MSD Everything,4.9 With Nitrous. Comming Soon! www.captfiero.com

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroDirect Link to This Post
Be Ump
hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughDirect Link to This Post
TTT
BrewCheese

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2005 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Great Work Capt!

Thanks,
Jason

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock