Started on: 02-10-2005 09:23 AM
Replies: 10
Last post by: bonzo on 02-11-2005 06:05 AM
ray b

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2005 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bDirect Link to This Post
what other car seats have been swaped in to a Fiero
I would like something different in my new N* car
semi-race type with good control of position but soft and looking good too
yes I want a lot for a little

anyway lets see your seat swaps from other cars

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroBUZZ

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2005 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBUZZSend a Private Message to FieroBUZZDirect Link to This Post
Tried a Honda, but felt it was too big. Late model Prelude or Acura seats may look nice.

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2005 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
199o Beretta GTZ Seats.

Takes a little "more" than just putting the rails on this one...Actually, it's a PITA to get 'em to fit. But they are sweet once they are in there!

--Allen

------------------

OldBob

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2005 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldBobSend a Private Message to OldBobDirect Link to This Post
Take a look at:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/057706.html

Half way down the thread are some pics of Saturn seats I
installed in an 86 notchy.

Good fit.

Bob

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2005 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneDirect Link to This Post
FieroHarry had a thread in General about 6-9 months back showing his seats. I can't remember which ones they were but they looked great. I'll see if I can find the thread and post the link.

If you are just looking for something to throw in there temporarily till you find what you really desire, the Grand Am seats are a straight bolt in after switching to Fiero rails, plentiful, and cheap. I personally do not like them for driving, tho they are very comfortable when riding as a passenger in my wife's Fiero. She loves them, but then, she's 5'2" and I'm 6'4" and over 225lbs. It might have something to do with my big ass.

soloyosh

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2005 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for soloyoshSend a Private Message to soloyoshDirect Link to This Post
RTNmsds

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2005 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RTNmsdsClick Here to visit RTNmsds's HomePageSend a Private Message to RTNmsdsDirect Link to This Post
mid-80's corvette seats in mine. If it wasn't for the T-tops, I think my head would hit the headliner. You'd need to be 6' or less for these to be practical in a non-T-top car.
aerosmithr0cker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2005 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aerosmithr0ckerSend a Private Message to aerosmithr0ckerDirect Link to This Post
i got seats out of a 93 firebird in mine. look great and being pontiac seats they look like they should be there.
timwdegner

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2005 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timwdegnerSend a Private Message to timwdegnerDirect Link to This Post
Well, mine are nothing special, but they are comfortable and look like they were made for the Fiero! They're out of a '95 (I think) Grand Am.

Let's see if I remember how to post pix . . .

It's not much but gives you an idea of the bottom . . . and in the next picture, sorry it's not clean, but you get the idea!

Edit: Oh yea, and they bolt right in, no problem whatsoever.

[This message has been edited by timwdegner (edited 02-11-2005).]

rims05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2005 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rims05Send a Private Message to rims05Direct Link to This Post
the new model celica seats are really really nice, i dunno if they'd fit tho

Travis

bonzo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2005 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonzoSend a Private Message to bonzoDirect Link to This Post
My favorites are the originals with Mr. Mikes leather on them. Mine were trashed and after some looking around and pricing I realized that the Fiero seats have pretty decent side bolsters and the fit is obiously perfect. The best part is that you can choose your colors. Oh yea I am not a salesman for Mr. Mike

------------------

PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock