Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions - Archive
  What motor mounts for the Supercharged swap?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

What motor mounts for the Supercharged swap? by Rborecky
Started on: 02-08-2005 08:31 PM
Replies: 7
Last post by: Spiff on 02-09-2005 01:20 PM
Rborecky

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2005 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RboreckyClick Here to visit Rborecky's HomePageSend a Private Message to RboreckyDirect Link to This Post
I am going to put a 1996 Riviera 3800 SC in my 86 Fiero and want to know what Motor and trans mounts are best???? Thanks,,Rick B

President of Cleveland Fieros
www.clevelandfieros.com

[This message has been edited by Rborecky (edited 02-08-2005).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2005 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyDirect Link to This Post
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2005 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
If your going with the auto trans from your swap, then theres not alot of options to choose from. It is best to get all your mounts from one vendor so you knoe they will work together. For the auto setup, you can get all the mounts you need from West Coast Fieros to do the swap, along with any other parts needed for the swap. If you are going with a manuel swap then you have a few more choice, you can get the 5 speed trans mounts from Rodney D. and make the engine mount(go to Fieroaddition.com to see how) or there is a Thread in the mall that has a memeber selling them. If you have the time and equipment, then you can make all your own mounts but its easier in the long run to just buy them.
The Aura

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2005 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The AuraSend a Private Message to The AuraDirect Link to This Post
purple reign makes some good mounts for the swap... great price on them too.
VISCERAL

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2005 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VISCERALSend a Private Message to VISCERALDirect Link to This Post
CC Rider

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2005 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderDirect Link to This Post
87GT3800SC5SPD makes the best in my opinion. Drops the motor 1 inch and very well made - Track Ready !!
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/019244.html
CC Rider

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2005 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderDirect Link to This Post

CC Rider

2037 posts
Member since May 2001
By the way , on that post I sent look at the people that are bumping the tread.
Mostly engineers
Spiff

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2005 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpiffClick Here to visit Spiff's HomePageSend a Private Message to SpiffDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

If your going with the auto trans from your swap, then theres not alot of options to choose from. It is best to get all your mounts from one vendor so you knoe they will work together. For the auto setup, you can get all the mounts you need from West Coast Fieros to do the swap, along with any other parts needed for the swap. If you are going with a manuel swap then you have a few more choice, you can get the 5 speed trans mounts from Rodney D. and make the engine mount(go to Fieroaddition.com to see how) or there is a Thread in the mall that has a memeber selling them. If you have the time and equipment, then you can make all your own mounts but its easier in the long run to just buy them.

It's actually www.Fieroaddiction.com you missed a C

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock