Started on: 01-20-2005 06:15 PM
Replies: 2
Last post by: Kekipi on 01-20-2005 10:33 PM
ka4nkf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2005 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ka4nkfSend a Private Message to ka4nkfDirect Link to This Post
Stant has a new thermostat that will be available in April. It is called the Stant SuperStat and will improve the warmup and cooling of the engine. You can read about it on the Stant website. The part number will be 45819 for the Fiero. This Thermostat reduces cycling, brings your car to the proper operating temperature more quickly, improves engine efficiency and fuel economy and prolongs engine life.
Don
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Firefighter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2005 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefighterSend a Private Message to FirefighterDirect Link to This Post
Don thanks for the information. Sounds like a great improvement and should help out lots of the guys who have those "too hot / too cool" problems.

------------------

Kekipi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2005 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KekipiSend a Private Message to KekipiDirect Link to This Post
The Super stat has been around for a while, I use them When I can get them. They are made of better Materal (Chrome) And when they brake they go open.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock