Bass Shakers by steve91932
Started on: 12-31-2004 09:53 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: iluvmacs on 01-02-2005 09:20 AM
steve91932

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2004 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve91932Send a Private Message to steve91932Direct Link to This Post
Has anyone used "Bass Shakers" in their fiero? If so, how did they work and where were they located?

Thanks-
Steve

Almost forgot- Happy New Year Everyone!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2005 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
I used two in mine for a lil while, For that seat of the pants thump.. I just had them mounted to the floor under the seat, the seat sits so close to the floor the bottom will rest on the shaker. I used these along with my in firewall 10" and it really rounded out the system. Because due to the size of our cars Low notes are typicaly heard more then felt and this added to the feeling and that was about it. Chicks dug it also.. lol

------------------

Ferrari 308 GTB rebody on a modified 86SE chasis Soon to have a highly hooped up 3800SC..Ohh yeah baby!!
Contacts _ AIM / Zildjianfx _ Yahoo / djdraggin
Remember, always brush your milk, drink your teeth, dont do sleep and get eight hours of drugs.

MiZer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 211
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2005 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MiZerSend a Private Message to MiZerDirect Link to This Post
wtf is a bass shaker?

------------------

308 Ferrari Kit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2005 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 308 Ferrari KitSend a Private Message to 308 Ferrari KitDirect Link to This Post
Check out the Bass Shakers at this site:

http://www.smarthome.com/8249.html

They are made by Aura. I am a little familiar with them.
There are two different models, one model is a 25 watt version (it doesnt have the external
fins)
The other version pictured in the website, a 50 watt version, with the external fins.

Marty

308 Ferrari Kit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2005 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 308 Ferrari KitSend a Private Message to 308 Ferrari KitDirect Link to This Post

308 Ferrari Kit

85 posts
Member since Jan 2003
Here is a photo to wet your appetite:

Marty

JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2005 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
http://www.partsexpress.com used to stock the pro shaker a lot cheaper than the above site, but they appear to be out now. They still have the regular ones that per pair are much less expensive than the pro model: http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?&DID=7&Partnumber=299-027

JazzMan

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2005 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyDirect Link to This Post
I had a set. I think if I were to do them again, I'd mount them inside the seat back. Also, don't bother buying Aura'a cheapy amp that comes bundled with the Pros. It is crap.
KingOfKings

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2005 05:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KingOfKingsClick Here to visit KingOfKings's HomePageSend a Private Message to KingOfKingsDirect Link to This Post
I'd love to put a set of these in my Fiero. How hard is it to get them mounted underneath the seats? Can I find them locally, or do I have to order them online?
iluvmacs

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2005 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iluvmacsClick Here to visit iluvmacs's HomePageSend a Private Message to iluvmacsDirect Link to This Post
I got mine from parts express. I wouldn't suggest spending the time and money to install them, especially since you have to drill through your floorboard to install them (mine is already pretty rusty).

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock