4.9 Swap Wiring Harness for TH125C Tranny by Bearkat
Started on: 11-01-2004 12:39 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Bearkat on 11-01-2004 03:59 PM
Bearkat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BearkatSend a Private Message to BearkatDirect Link to This Post
The kit that the fiero factory wiring harness kit is only for caddy trannys and fiero manual trannies. Is there one for the fiero automatic tranny?

------------------
'87 Iron Duke A/T
Mods:
Transgo Shift Kit, MSD Coils, Spiltfire Wires, K&N Filter, Ultimate Dogbone, Catco Highflow Cat, Chrome Exhaust Tips, Pilot/Cyber White Headlight Kit

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
PBJ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post
Email me or pm, I can make you one.

------------------

Bearkat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 03:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BearkatSend a Private Message to BearkatDirect Link to This Post
PBJ, thanks!

------------------
'87 Iron Duke A/T
Mods:
Transgo Shift Kit, MSD Coils, Spiltfire Wires, K&N Filter, Ultimate Dogbone, Catco Highflow Cat, Chrome Exhaust Tips, Pilot/Cyber White Headlight Kit

m0sh_man

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 163
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for m0sh_manSend a Private Message to m0sh_manDirect Link to This Post
honestly even though it may cost alittle more money, why would you not want to use the overdrive trans that is normally bolted to the 4.9L?

ive got a 4t60e here, id trade in a heartbeat for a 440t4 non-electric shift overdrive mines from a 92 lumina 3.4L DOHC with 115k miles.

matthew

PBJ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post
Once I get around to PMing you back with the details that is the best advise ever for a 4.9.

DO NOT USE THE 125 fiero trans. The TV cable set up for a 125 does not work well with an engine that requires so little throttle to accell. Then no overdrive....I did it first with a 125 and would never do it again to anyone. Get in touch with Saber49, we just took out his 125 a week or so ago and ask him what kind of difference there is. Either way you choose I can still do a harness and will let you know what I need from you and how much.

Pete

Bearkat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BearkatSend a Private Message to BearkatDirect Link to This Post
thanks pete

------------------
'87 Iron Duke A/T
Mods:

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock