Started on: 04-29-2004 12:24 PM
Replies: 5
Last post by: Kento on 04-29-2004 10:10 PM
shop_rat45

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Direct Link to This Post
Check it out.

http://www.caswellplating.com/aids/techline/ie.html#ie

Kris

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like snake oil...
GARY TUCKER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GARY TUCKERSend a Private Message to GARY TUCKERDirect Link to This Post
Don't waste your money!!!!

------------------
1988 Gary Tucker (GT)

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post04-29-2004 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Direct Link to This Post
These sort of things do work. Coat the top of your pistons. Goto a real engine forum and they will say there are reasons to run this. Some higher end pistons manufacturers have these coatings allready applied.

[This message has been edited by donk316 (edited 04-29-2004).]

JKFIERO

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JKFIEROSend a Private Message to JKFIERODirect Link to This Post
I guess it's possible,, but I don't know how it could work.
Kento

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoDirect Link to This Post
OK, As both a Member of this community and a customer of Caswells I would like to say they do a lot of research prior to offering a product for sale. In powder coating we are trying to PC non-conductive items and they said they found some stuff but will test it first. Well guess what??? they came back and said..umm we are still looking... that tells me they are not happy with the results and will not offer it to us. Everything I have purchased from them has been top quality and I dod not even think twice about ordering or sending people to them to buy. Just because you don't think or believe the product will work do not bash it. It has been Proven time and time again that Ceramic Coatings work to reduce temp and friction. This is something that is applied then requires Heating and curing to work correctly. This is not snake oil, this is the same type of technology that NASA uses in the Shuttle and Space program.

Old Lar, Im surprised at you calling it Snake oil, You can look out your window and see it in practice. OH! BTW we are having the CFF meeting next week, feel free to join us

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock