Converting from mass air to speed density by cire36
Started on: 03-19-2004 10:51 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: jb1 on 03-20-2004 10:00 AM
cire36

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2004 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cire36Send a Private Message to cire36Direct Link to This Post
I just got my Painless harness. It is for a 90-91 Camaro Z28 with TPI. While looking at the harness, I notice that there is a connector for a torque converter. I will be running a Getreg 5 speed. What should I do with the connector? It has 3 wires going to it; brn/blk, vio. & Lt blu. Any and all advice is appreciated.

Thanks

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
cire36

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2004 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cire36Send a Private Message to cire36Direct Link to This Post
Also, there is a yellow connector in the same grouping with the computer. The computer connectors are not labled but it is real easy to figure out where the black ones go. Any ideas what the yellow one is for?
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2004 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
Are not YELLOW wires for the SRS systems of new vehicles?

Funny though, I was just talking to a good friend of mine yesterday, and he made the comment that PAINLESS WIRING were not painless at all!
GL!

jb1

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2004 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jb1Send a Private Message to jb1Direct Link to This Post
Painless = very large Pain, , I rewired a 1954 Pontiac Indian for a customer. All short of a nightmare at points.

I dont know alot about the camaro , but guessing I would say it would be for TCC. I may be wrong but dont see why you could not just cut and cap them off.

I do have a question as to why convert from Mass Air to SPeed Density? When I had my 94 Lightning the big thing every one wanted to convert from Speed Density to Mass Air on the Lightnings.

[This message has been edited by jb1 (edited 03-20-2004).]

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock