OK, heres the deal. I am still undecided on what engine swap I want to do. I started looking into the 3800 SC swap, and it sounds very interesting. My question are as follows.
1. Do I have to buy a kit to install this? I have decent fabricating skills, and the equipment to do it.
2. Will this bolt to the Fiero manual trans, or do I have to use the one for the 3800
3. What all do I need from the donor car?
4. What year engine should I look for, and if any, what specific car.
5. What other pointers can you give on doing the swap.
If anyone knows answers to any of these questions, please let me know.
[This message has been edited by shop_rat45 (edited 03-15-2004).]