Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions - Archive
  anyone know where to get fabric for re-upholstering fiero seats?

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

anyone know where to get fabric for re-upholstering fiero seats? by freshfiero
Started on: 03-07-2004 06:35 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: Electrathon on 03-07-2004 10:29 PM
freshfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2004 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freshfieroClick Here to Email freshfieroSend a Private Message to freshfieroDirect Link to This Post
I recently had my stock 87 fiero seats recovered and i forgot to ask the guy who did it where he got the material. i would like to get my hands on a few yards if i could. its an 87 the interior is grey if anyone can help that would be great. thanks in advance, -gary-
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2004 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Maybe the best person to ask would be the guy who recovered your seats? It would seem he would have a few yards of material to sell you. Just a thought.
freshfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2004 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for freshfieroClick Here to Email freshfieroSend a Private Message to freshfieroDirect Link to This Post
man, i just knew someone thinking they were so intelligent would say that, o.k. for all you lamens out there lets throw in " the person who recovered my seats no longer in the upholstery business, i have no idea to relocate him so if someone has some real answers please post it thanks -gary-
Electrathon

Feedback score:    (39)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 254
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2004 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ElectrathonClick Here to visit Electrathon's HomePageClick Here to Email ElectrathonSend a Private Message to ElectrathonDirect Link to This Post
Any shop that is in the auto upholstery busness has fabric books that show the fabric for differant years and makes of cars, sort of like the color chip books that paint shops use. They order the fabric by the yard from the supplier. If the guy that did yours is no longer around, simply go to another upholstery shop and have them order it.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock