Started on: 02-21-2004 01:31 PM
Replies: 3
Last post by: DjDraggin on 02-22-2004 10:58 PM
Jeremiah

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2004 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeremiahSend a Private Message to JeremiahDirect Link to This Post
Trying to install automatic windows and locks in my '84 or buying whole new doors and mouting them and replacing the skin?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jeremiah

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2004 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeremiahSend a Private Message to JeremiahDirect Link to This Post
bump that shizzle.
windsweptfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2004 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for windsweptfieroClick Here to Email windsweptfieroSend a Private Message to windsweptfieroDirect Link to This Post
I went to YOU WRENCH IT in Holland Michigan...the only junk yard with a Fiero within a two hour drive,anyway...
two doors with power window and locks,skins,glass and all for $29 each....Installing as we speak..so far Im very glad
Im swaping doors...And now I have two complete doors to sell...Win,Win
Paul

------------------
GOD,Family and Cars...And in that order...

1985 Fiero SE to GTish work in progress.
http://members.cardomain.com/windsweptfiero

DjDraggin

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2004 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
true.. from what I understand.. most yards wan the same for a door as the parts from the door because they just want to get rid of it, other then parts of the door to only get stuck with them.. plus not much scrap metal in fiero body parts eh?

when I did my Indy interior swap I could of bought the Indy doors complete for the same price as just the inside door panels, but had no room. And I've installed Door solenoids in all my cars and the fiero door is the hardest to get around inside. I can only imagine putting in the motors for windows!!

------------------

Ferrari 308 GTB rebody on a modified 86SE chasis Soon to have a highly hooped up 3800SC..Ohh yeah baby!!
Contacts _ AIM / Zildjianfx _ Yahoo / djdraggin
Remember, always brush your milk, drink your teeth, dont do sleep and get eight hours of drugs.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock