Started on: 02-20-2004 06:17 AM
Replies: 4
Last post by: $Rich$ on 02-20-2004 01:30 PM
jaskispyder

Feedback score:    (22)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2004 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaskispyderSend a Private Message to jaskispyderDirect Link to This Post
Anyone know of a silver paint that is already available, that will match the silver fiero. I am looking at painting a spoiler, so exact match isn't necessary. Otherwise, I guess I can hit the paint store and have some made up. Just looking for the easy route.

thanks

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Master Tuner Akimoto

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post02-20-2004 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoDirect Link to This Post
It is going to be hard to find the exact color since there is different shades of silver just go to Home Depot and mix and match .
tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2004 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Direct Link to This Post
Just go to an automotive paint store and have some spray bombs made. It will match perfectly.

------------------

1986 SE 350 V8

smartaxel

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2004 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for smartaxelClick Here to visit smartaxel's HomePageSend a Private Message to smartaxelDirect Link to This Post
I always use "Painters Supply" stores in Michigan. Usually get a perfect match. Probably around $30 for the smallest container of paint, then $7.00 to toss it in a can. There's enough paint left over for a few cans. Granted, you probably already know this.
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2004 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
or paint it black, the contrast looks great on my white car, but i do have a black top, smoked out tail lights and 5% tint too, and black GFX

------------------

Rich AIM: ONE FAST 2M8

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock